• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Meerendal.

Eerste keer sonder Maritz, so het so bietjie verder gery .....

post-110956-0-04390800-1492423089_thumb.jpg

Die "regulars" ry daar af asof dit niks is nie.  Net voor my was n paartjie, die dame het besluit dis beter om af te stap ...

post-110956-0-19161900-1492423390_thumb.jpg

Sekerlik n roete wat iets vir almal bied, wel vir beginners van verskillende vlakke ....

MOOI dag in die Kaap.  Fantastiese panoramas vir die wat wou afslek om die natuur in te neem -

post-110956-0-22253600-1492423447_thumb.jpg

Ek GENIET die roetes.  Die fiets kort net n behoorlike "granny gear" vir die styl gedeeltes .... en n hard-tail kan nogal stamp wanneer jy so bietjie spoed optel die kontoer lyne ....  :devil:  :whistling:  .... dalk n dual suspension ...  :whistling:

All night long ..... Cullinan to TontelDoos

Some may think it can be lonely but it's the way I like it 33de0e2f2704d002692f5b6a496824a4.jpg

Lekker Bennie, Ek like ook kwaai van bietjie alleen tyd. Verkieslik op die bike.

http://i.imgur.com/2m3norL.png

Recently discover this app called Relive.cc, it creates a 3D video of your ride of the day.

The app is fairly new, so I won't criticize them for the incorrect data.

Link to video

You can do this with Google Earth but this looks way more elegant, minor issue is it must be more than 10km! :eek: And you cant download the video... :thumbdown:

Edited by capediver

You can do this with Google Earth but this looks way more elegant, minor issue is it must be more than 10km! :eek: And you cant download the video... :thumbdown:

What I love about Relive is that I can show my dad a more non-boring way what trip I did on my bike instead of showing him the map with the track.

Haha, yeah. Yup. Hopefully, they will add that feature going forward. I would like to add music to the video.

What I love about Relive is that I can show my dad a more non-boring way what trip I did on my bike instead of showing him the map with the track.

Haha, yeah. Yup. Hopefully, they will add that feature going forward. I would like to add music to the video.

EPIC  ride BTW :thumbup:

100 km hill2ll #1 on Saturday....my first...carried too much water and stuff.

34e04d908e0a757c4b11ef68203e2793.jpg

45 km hill2hill #3 on Monday...the back2back medal will be posted.

e17c7b0e5885b5185071fba10f211233.jpg

Smashed my 45 km ride by half an hour from last year (sub 3)...climbed every hill...even the one the up to the water table...legs had recovered and feeling strong.