Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Get him to buy a stronger tyre for the back as well. Stiff sidewalls save tyres. And rims. Fact.

going with Continental X King rear and trail king front. Funny enough the side walls are fine both Schwalbe tyres cut on top between the knobs.

Have never had issues with the Conties so let's hope it keeps that up.

Edited by Me rida my bicycle

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm 'tapering hard' for the weekend's Audax I just ambled around Alberhoughton town ... how many remember the original Casbah road house?

It is now called 'Johnny Guitar' but they have kept the old sign displayed near the sit down area4ecfb01893acdfffd0363d4b1ac167ef.jpg33591f500ff95d42f38fbe5abe10b9c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Since I'm 'tapering hard' for the weekend's Audax I just ambled around Alberhoughton town ... how many remember the original Casbah road house?

It is now called 'Johnny Guitar' but they have kept the old sign displayed near the sit down area4ecfb01893acdfffd0363d4b1ac167ef.jpg33591f500ff95d42f38fbe5abe10b9c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The original owner’s son is the owner of Johnny Guitar whereas the previous (last) owner of the Casbah moved to the centre where MacDonalds is. Same place, same food, different look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to keep up with your mother in law? :ph34r:  :D 

borrowed my wife's broom since she's gone for the weekend. Won't keep up with her mom she is an expert and this was only my first time out on the broom????????

mine not his

i didn't know she hires out her transport

I think it's a special class at Walvenpas there was a couple to choose from but some of the brooms have been wrecked by the FTF(first time flyers) ????