TYGA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3f0467bdddd94e6af0134027f59436e1.jpg

After almost a year of totally "I will not cycle" I got her back on the bike and then couldn't get her off afterwards. AFTER THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN SHE DID PUT HER HELMET ON, then cycled almost 10 km for the day. I was so chuffed with her doing well and loving it.

A bad day cycling is better than a good day working.

• 1 month later...

Took the boys for a ride on their "step up" bikes. The little guy has stepped up to his brothers 24" Frog bike, the big guy got a 26" built from bits hanging in the garage (ok, mom's bike was scavenged") and a small frame from Hubber Nellie[emoji1303]

Both bikes a little big, but before you know it they're looking for upgrades again.

c3d6577489e34c86cb0eb8909f810966.jpg

Took the boys for a ride on their "step up" bikes. The little guy has stepped up to his brothers 24" Frog bike, the big guy got a 26" built from bits hanging in the garage (ok, mom's bike was scavenged") and a small frame from Hubber Nellie[emoji1303]

Both bikes a little big, but before you know it they're looking for upgrades again.

I'm in the very fantastic period now where my own bikes are just their next "step up" size, so I get to upgrade and they get the hand-me-downs! The wife even encourages me to upgrade! Who would ever have thought?

804ee50a8e1b547feba687d893b6c234.jpg

And then of course......this happens. But they as tough as nails and want to ride even more!!

I thought the chain on that Redline looked a bit loose

Met Stretched@birth at Thaba Trails to get some dirt on the boys tyres. Did 10km with the half wheeler, mixture of green, orange and yellow trails c540a32efb57842166c69ad8ac5eff56.jpgbc85590ee9b86a258891fdf25ebfd9d7.jpg29f1fff12e7630619fa8f92d3395a4fe.jpg

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

dude that's awesome ????

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will put this here, will probably pop it in a few places on the hub :)

001b8c2a147e153029c4fa1043c71a05.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is that a legit cannondale or the type you'll get from a shop that has a Carte blanche expose on it?!

either way pretty cool!

This little balance bike was bought to scavenge the wheels to build a wooden bike for my son who is now 2. My girl who has just turned 4 wants a pink bike, so this is what she's getting for christmas (we leave on friday, so clock is ticking now!)

post-1830-0-17692000-1482306225_thumb.jpg

I just found this on the web and thought it seemed easy enough

http://www.spraypaintyourbikeframe.com/