I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

I don't mean to be contrarian or sanctimonious, but what impresses me more than this idiot is a man who does not risk bereaving his wife and leaving his young son fatherless for cheap thrills and the short-lived applause from doing a risky, dumb stunt.

So I'll raise my glass and reserve my applause instead for the many guys who take their role as provider, husband and father seriously, who understands that kids need their dads. 

Cheers to the family men, who may be exhausted, preoccupied with work and irritable at times, but at least you're not this fool.

Edited by Corvus

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to be contrarian or sanctimonious, but what impresses me more than this idiot is a man who does not risk bereaving his wife and leaving his young son fatherless for cheap thrills and the short-lived applause from doing a risky, dumb stunt.

So I'll raise my glass and reserve my applause instead for the many guys who take their role as provider, husband and father seriously, who understands that kids need their dads. 

Cheers to the family men, who may be exhausted, preoccupied with work and irritable at times, but at least you're not this fool.

I take it you've never skydived? ;)

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/waynedude/27823692_1656309957745093_8404397558205513728_n.gif

Meh...Fake News....top started coming off before he touched the rim!

Bad day huh?

How could it be?? New pres, end of the week, pay day looming and packing for a ride in the desert! (do wish the beer was mine tho!)

Edit...oh oh...

It rained in Cape Town

And I'm on page 4300!! :clap:

Edited by capediver