Show us your pets

tunariaan

Stella much happier now, ignoring the cone when she isn't trying to chew it off. I already had to do some running repairs with cable ties and duct tape. Distracting her with toys seem to be the only (temporary) remedy. 

My poor doggo has had his fair share of cones in his short life. Funnily it didn't even bother him. 

He was able to remove it a few times a day but I'd also take it off but make sure he never got to his bandage. 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaw.. he is such an awesome pup.

And still adores my son..he spends the entire day looking for my son when he is at school. And I still have to send my som Enzo updates during the day[emoji173]

I am going to miss those two when they go off to varsity next year..[emoji22]

Yes my son is planning on taking Enzo with him[emoji173]

A couple of years ago we discussed future plans and the boys decided that it made sense for my wife and I to buy an apartment and let them stay in the house with all their student friends, charging everyone else rent to fund it all. I even thought it was a good idea.......until they said that I must leave Rufus with them. I decided to stay put and they are still stuck with me! :thumbup:

We know who ate half the milk tart that was left to cool down after it came out of the oven! We KNOW! No use pretending you know nothing about it!

Well I don't know what it tasted like..but I could smell it from here.. and it smelt really good [emoji106]

We know who ate half the milk tart that was left to cool down after it came out of the oven! We KNOW! No use pretending you know nothing about it!

Rules of physics. The greater the surface area the more rapid the cooling down. She was just being helpful

For much of this year we have hosted a family of about 10 ververt monkeys who visit us about 3-4 times a weak to eat from our trees.

Their favourite trees are the 3 of our  Acacia Trees which have seed pods at present , but at various times they  go for other fruit and nut trees  around us. 

They are fortunately very skittish so are difficult to photograph, 

This one was from inside our gym upstairs. The tree behind the solar panels was their target.  

post-63-0-53561900-1592809739_thumb.jpg

So nice of her to leave some for you  ^_^