Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, my son, in prepping for his first full marathon in September, and deciding that being a self admitted "brat", treated himself to new "sports-mans watch" 

Ag dad, you can have my old one (Garmin Vivoactive 3)    for R1500-00, sorry man its already six months old!

Thanks boet, looks like I brought you up well, looking after the ou-toppie! :clap:

cf-lg-f1ecd357-fab5-4120-87f1-52b7a5d7d1

Fitted this last night. Lyne Components storage system, supplied by Sportopia Cycles in Salt River.

Quite a neat solution to a saddle bag dangling under the seat.

attachicon.gifLyne01.jpg

attachicon.gifLyne02.jpg

if i'm eligible to ride the DC this year, i'll get on of these and carry only my foods on me

Not Cycling related and certainly not yet purchased.

But we placed our deposit today and secured our spot in the queue.

Tesla Model 3.

Here we are at the Auckland dealership playing around with the demo.

This is a left hand drive from the states. Obviously our one will have the steering wheel on the correct side.

post-18409-15588539099494.jpgpost-18409-155885391828.jpgpost-18409-15588539247279.jpg

post-18409-0-36628200-1558853854_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wayne Potgieter

Tesla Model 3.

Next up, ebike. [emoji23]

Tesla Model 3.

This is a left hand drive from the states. Obviously our one will have the steering wheel on the correct side.

attachicon.gifIMG_3142.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_3145.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_3144.jpg

I hope Tesla manages to pull themselves out of the slump they are in at the moment. The cars are really awesome.

I hope Tesla manages to pull themselves out of the slump they are in at the moment. The cars are really awesome.

Service over here really sucks at the moment and sale have dropped month on month in Lux.

Tesla Model 3.

attachicon.gifIMG_3142.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_3145.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_3144.jpg

They are awesome cars but I'm not ready for an electric car yet.Waiting until battery life gets to around 600km on a charge and battery prices drop.

ps Red is fastest :thumbup:

They are awesome cars but I'm not ready for an electric car yet.Waiting until battery life gets to around 600km on a charge and battery prices drop.

ps Red is fastest [emoji106]

I love in South Africa, we need batteries that do like 6000km on a charge as we never know if we will have electricity to charge it with...

I love in South Africa, we need batteries that do like 6000km on a charge as we never know if we will have electricity to charge it with...

A Tesla actually makes more sense in SA really. You can even use is as a power source for your house when there is loadshedding.

Most trips are around town and in traffic and if you setup a solar charging station at home can be fairly low cost to keep it topped up.