Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

It's part of the www.bikefitting.com Dynamic Fitting system: https://www.bikefitting.com/product-specs/

I own a bike fitting studio in Copenhagen and this was the last piece of tech I was waiting for.

www.bikefitpro.dk if anyone wants to fly to Copenhagen for a professional bike fit :-)

Was I the only one who thought it was a telescope to look at the stars...........

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At last this landed on my couch. Over the moon with this purchase and looking forward to lots of smiles and miles on it.

nice man ... another pitcha showing more of the artwork in the background please

nice man ... another pitcha showing more of the artwork in the background please

Sure, but it's nothing special, I think we got it from Coricraft. Will take a pic of it this evening.

At last this landed on my couch. Over the moon with this purchase and looking forward to lots of smiles and miles on it.

Great taste b.t.w. No matter what people think, black is what stylish bikes wear! (Except of course for some fast red ones ;) ) You should post a picture of your mtb and your main roadie together! That'll show them your true colours!

Edited by DJR

Stepped up the knee game. Had the Leatt AirFlex Pro's but their build quality meant they didn't last long. Shame as summer is coming and they are alot more comfortable than these are going to be on hot Jonkers and Tokai laps. 

p5pb15932559.jpg

Edited by Dirt Tracker

Stepped up the knee game. Had the Leatt AirFlex Pro's but their build quality meant they didn't last long. Shame as summer is coming and they are alot more comfortable than these are going to be on hot Jonkers and Tokai laps.

p5pb15932559.jpg

I made the same transition a few months ago, however for comfort not quality, them airflex are horrible to pedal in. These are so comfy you often forget they there, think 4 hours was the longest single session I wore them on. Forgot I was wearing them.

I made the same transition a few months ago, however for comfort not quality, them airflex are horrible to pedal in. These are so comfy you often forget they there, think 4 hours was the longest single session I wore them on. Forgot I was wearing them.

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear that I was worried they were going to be a sweat fest. I could never actually get the airflow to be in the right place and that mesh on the back ripped first time I put them on so after that I had to nurse them on and off. On side was they were very cool in the heat of summer. 

My previous guards were 661 Rage ones and they were a ball ache. 

f0a2ecf2108b865375b7836a774f483a.jpg

Nothing to do with cycling. But it does have wheels. [emoji16]

Good choice - its a nice little set - the youngster just got one & completed it for his birthday. In the flesh it looks better than the box artwork which makes it look a little bug-eyed.  

Sweeeeeet. Back with the bounce at both ends. Looks awesome. #isitinsured?

not insured, but comes with full warranty being a demo bike