The Froome Dawg Thread

'Dale

That alone means that he's lucky to be alive.

2 units or 2 litres...thats a lot if so...lets say nearly 4 units equals 2 litres..normally his HB will about 12-14..still will be ok...humans replenish...but will be tired and sluggish...

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ai Chris! Feels like we're losing you.

I' ve just re-watched the high lights of stage 19 of the 2018 Giro, where you solo'ed from 80km out to take the leader's jersey and win the tour.

Lance called it the most monumental ride of the last 10 years, reckoned we wouldn't see something like that again for a while. He may be a knob, but that was a ride for the ages.

Hoping you get through the hospitals, the doctors, the pills, pain, and physio to still enjoy life. You've given us much pleasure.

D9G-4xcWwAAlBC5.jpg

Absolutely phenomenal that after all those fractures and lost blood, he doesn't even have an IV line, neck brace or eina bruises or any monitoring on him whatsoever... Must be how the French do it... 

Alternatively, he has tested positive yet again. And has been forced to withdraw/retire. The team then decided to fake a crash. Pretty much the same as the mysterious illness Pierre Spies had back in the day when he just disappeared from the rugby scene...

The above photo just shows he has an eina elbow. No IV, no monitor, no neckbrace... you would expect someone that has broken so many bones as they say he did, to have multiple bruises and scrapes.

Alternatively, he has tested positive yet again. And has been forced to withdraw/retire. The team then decided to fake a crash. Pretty much the same as the mysterious illness Pierre Spies had back in the day when he just disappeared from the rugby scene...

The above photo just shows he has an eina elbow. No IV, no monitor, no neckbrace... you would expect someone that has broken so many bones as they say he did, to have multiple bruises and scrapes.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/dan-martin-im-still-replaying-chris-froomes-dauphine-crash-in-my-head/

Gees, they must have roped in a while bunch of outsiders ahead of time. They are the most gifted team on the planet.

Absolutely phenomenal that after all those fractures and lost blood, he doesn't even have an IV line, neck brace or eina bruises or any monitoring on him whatsoever... Must be how the French do it... 

Quite likely that the picture is from a previous crash. Just saying. 

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/dan-martin-im-still-replaying-chris-froomes-dauphine-crash-in-my-head/

Gees, they must have roped in a while bunch of outsiders ahead of time. They are the most gifted team on the planet.

Dan Martin must also be in on it..... he apparently witnessed the crash.

Dan doesn't strike me as a liar.

Quite possibly they cleaned him up for the shot in that regard, take your fake news speculation somewhere else, like facebook.

:thumbdown:

Whahahahahaha..the crazies are everywhere [emoji1787]

Cause when you fake it you make yourself look good hey?

Quite possibly they cleaned him up for the shot in that regard, take your fake news speculation somewhere else, like facebook.

People are messed up.. they want to see pics of compound fractures they don't want to see a guy who has had excellent medical care, that saved his life and shees don't even speak of medical advancements ..nope you must be banged up publically..for everyone to see.[emoji849]

I see a guy that looks a bit out of it and in recovery, his face looks a bit swollen and looks a bit yellow..but thay may just be the lighting and is lying flat because movement is not a good idea atm..also his thumb is weirdly large.

There was no issue leaking his previous issue..do they think for one moment if he had a positive that it wouldn't be all over the news..

Edited by Gen