DR ◣◢

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

I'm looking for some long sleeve tops that have some space for elbow pads under the sleeve. Any suggestions?

Thanks

#EnduroBroSolution

1dbddc0e93f8d75d73f50a6fc6f27608.png

Pieter1 lives in a sandpit. They don't have a local Pep stores selling flannel there.

Pieter you can get moto shirts or long sleeve mtb tops, they are essentially the same.

What you want is for it to be cut low on the back, so that it doesn't ride up your back when you he d over.

I'm snoep, so my long sleeve riding shirts are all LS running tops. They all fit over my Leatt elbow guards. The one shirt,Underarmour, has tight sleeves, so the elbow guards go on first, with the top following. The other tops are loose enough that I can just pull up the sleeves. Those do flap a bit in the wind.

Pieter1 lives in a sandpit. They don't have a local Pep stores selling flannel there.

Pieter you can get moto shirts or long sleeve mtb tops, they are essentially the same.

What you want is for it to be cut low on the back, so that it doesn't ride up your back when you he d over.

I'm snoep, so my long sleeve riding shirts are all LS running tops. They all fit over my Leatt elbow guards. The one shirt,Underarmour, has tight sleeves, so the elbow guards go on first, with the top following. The other tops are loose enough that I can just pull up the sleeves. Those do flap a bit in the wind.

Hahaha! Ja man. Counting down the months till we leave here. Was looking on Amazon they have some O’neal stuff and then Fly racing is not priced to bad and they say the fit is good etc. Just have nit heard of the brand.

Hey guys

I'm looking for some long sleeve tops that have some space for elbow pads under the sleeve. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Go to your local motorcycle shop and pick up an MX style jersey

Go to your local motorcycle shop and pick up an MX style jersey

I thought they would be to thick to wear in summer. I just want to hide from the sun.

How does one decide on what to wear for back protection? I've had a small back op 2 years ago so would like to avoid another one if i can. Are they compulsory for RSA enduro races as in europe?

Hahaha! Ja man. Counting down the months till we leave here. Was looking on Amazon they have some O’neal stuff and then Fly racing is not priced to bad and they say the fit is good etc. Just have nit heard of the brand.

The O'neal stuff fit very nice!! I am on my second O'neal top. Will check amazon for a shorts :thumbup:

How does one decide on what to wear for back protection? I've had a small back op 2 years ago so would like to avoid another one if i can. Are they compulsory for RSA enduro races as in europe?

no, back protection is not compulsory. Only compulsory item is a helmet, and that's a half-shell. The rest is "recommended"

I thought they would be to thick to wear in summer. I just want to hide from the sun.

Made from similar stuff to the cycling ones. Vented ones also available

• 3 weeks later...