Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

were you not in hospital or something for a broken something or other ?

Yup. But other than strong pain killers, all I was guilty of was my own incompetence :( I have now stopped taking banned substances and my performance will, I think, improve dramatically... Namely fruitcake, lemon meringue, pizza and ice cream.

Edited by Thor Buttox

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. But other than strong pain killers, all I was guilty of was my own incompetence :( I have now stopped taking banned substances and my performance will, I think, improve dramatically... Namely fruitcake, lemon meringue, pizza and ice cream.

Ja, ja, then you make a miraculous comeback and suddenly start turning in sterling performances...we've heard it all before.

Edited by Tumbleweed

Ja, ja, then you make a miraculous comeback and suddenly start turning in sterling performances...we've heard it all before. V

It's actually funny you say that - after being horizontal over the whole holiday, doing sweet sod all, I hopped on the steed and felt absolutely amazing. I have thus determined that one week on, three weeks off is the best training for me. :) And as I said somewhere else, being in too much pain to have an appetite definitely helps the power to weight ratio.

I doubt I will make any money off my new 'Crashin' Diet' though. (Reg TM, copyright 2016, Thornton Regina Buttocks)

If you're denied a TUE then dont race. I'd love to see all these affadavits saying he applied for a TUE but they denied it. Its just a BS fact that he's made up to cover his ass

If you're so sick that you need ozone treatment, then how can you even be racing.

According to his statement, he was tested out of competition, two weeks after coming out of ICU.

Based on his statement, this would have been to the end of September 2013 (not much year left to compete to train and compete in anything).

Thus 2014 would be a good cut off in terms of the sanctions.

According to his statement, he was tested out of competition, two weeks after coming out of ICU.

Based on his statement, this would have been to the end of September 2013 (not much year left to compete to train and compete in anything).

Thus 2014 would be a good cut off in terms of the sanctions.

So, he received ozone therapy in Sept 2013, for "life threatening illness."  If it's true no problem.  But.... that's not why he was banned.  He was banned for offenses in 2014-15.

I can't believe that increased O2 levels will still be present 6 months later.  Surely if he was banned for the spike in oxygen levels caused by the therapy his ban would be from the when the spike was detected (Sept 13, plus 6 weeks perhaps?)

hmmm, good point. Interesting to know the exact reasoning for 14 March being the date

Another big name to come I hear in the boiler room...........

Well.....2 more if you believe the rumours. 

Yes please get all the fockers out of the racing

I know he is retired, so it's purely academic, but it's interesting that he received a 4 year ban and not the normal 2 years. Wonder if there were some aggravating circumstances.

So much for Sinamatella's An Epic Tale. That's both their stars gone. Still enjoyed it, wonder if we can get it on sale now. :w00t:

Yes please get all the fockers out of the racing

yip, I mean all you have to do is follow the yellow brick road so the next one shouldn't be a surprise....

yip, I mean all you have to do is follow the yellow brick road so the next one shouldn't be a surprise....

am i the only person not up with skinder nuus and dont know who the next person is?

Edited by lerouc

I know he is retired, so it's purely academic, but it's interesting that he received a 4 year ban and not the normal 2 years. Wonder if there were some aggravating circumstances.

So much for Sinamatella's An Epic Tale. That's both their stars gone. Still enjoyed it, wonder if we can get it on sale now. :w00t:

The new standard is 4 years unless there are extenuating circumstances, like assisting authorities etc...........like that has ever worked.

am i the only person not up with skinder nuus and dont know who the next person is?

I am sure many people will be suspicious of his most recent partner now too which was Max Knox.

Let's hope that Max is the exception to the norm and didn't follow the other 3 guys down that road.... Time will tell though.

Not too worry I have no clue either......very uninformed. As I sit and read this I am now doubting all the results in SA for 2015.........