Dopers suck

fandacious

I remember reading this post and thinking how awesome it is when these riders succeed. Strong race results, new sponsors, doors opening up....... Doping is SO uncool

Final stage of Wines2Whales1f3c1.png What an incredible event. My personal strongest w2w yet 1f4aa.png. Although and unfortunately we did not quite close the gap of 5 seconds I appreciate Michelle's fighting spirit. 1f3c5.png4th place overall!!!

Specialized Bicycles Velocity Sports Lab Hout Bay Velocity Sports Lab HiltonComplete Cyclist PowerBar Stages Power SA

23130880_1498091896940069_89367552361014
23172924_1498091913606734_89430405459367
23172594_1498091920273400_41675644522158

Oh noes, just realised Michelle Vorster is her partner. A well respected local Namibian pro. Have had a few chats to her before. Hope she is clean...

Edited by partydave

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always have to think about the partners though, would they know about the doping. Surely if train together should do...

For the guys that get thrown together last minute, prob not. But If all of a sudden Arron was dropping me on the flats i would call WADA.

Doubt the partner would know hey...

Not sure that this is USPS or Sky scale doping where they lying on the bed next to other juicing it up. Probably just a case of flagging form and needing to get back up there to meet contractual obligations. WADAever it was another one bites the dust

Fact that there's no excuse of Anemia or failing kidney's suggest it wasn't a health issue being poorly managed

Just thought I had, and I don't know if it's crap or not, so if you think it's crap, please show me where my logic is wrong.

She only came 2nd at TOGH, and 6th at the Epic, while using EPO. So either she was a average rider pre doping, or the others that beat her are also doping?

I know 2nd and 6th are very impressive results, something I could never achieve, but she was still beaten.

Just thought I had, and I don't know if it's crap or not, so if you think it's crap, please show me where my logic is wrong.

She only came 2nd at TOGH, and 6th at the Epic, while using EPO. So either she was a average rider pre doping, or the others that beat her are also doping?

I know 2nd and 6th are very impressive results, something I could never achieve, but she was still beaten.

Its not that binary I think, a great clean rider can still beat an above average rider who is dirty.

Maybe the effect of the PED was only 1%, the individuals level of gain is hard to determine I think.

I would certainly not subscribe to the idea that anybody that beats a doper is a doper.

Edited by Patchelicious

Doubt the partner would know hey...

Not sure that this is USPS or Sky scale doping where they lying on the bed next to other juicing it up. Probably just a case of flagging form and needing to get back up there to meet contractual obligations. WADAever it was another one bites the dust

Fact that there's no excuse of Anemia or failing kidney's suggest it wasn't a health issue being poorly managed

Please expand on this? Heck of a comparison to make

Lets hope that Dave Brailsford takes responsibility for this!

Dude.

Did you bliksem off the wrong side of the bed this morning?

It's Thursday.  Take the stick out your ass and beat someone with it tomorrow.  

:w00t:

Please expand on this? Heck of a comparison to make

The only comparison that can be made is that they are current dominant team.

The degree of doping between them cannot be compared.

In the same way that a shoplifter and a serial murderer can both be called criminals, the crimes themselves cannot be compared. Especially if the shoplifter is yet to be convicted.

Dude.

Did you bliksem off the wrong side of the bed this morning?

It's Thursday.  Take the stick out your ass and beat someone with it tomorrow.  

:w00t:

No, its actually been a great day, even manage to get a new client between all this arguing, without the magic potion of Salbutamol, can you believe!

But few things piss me off like somebody who throws out logic and defends an opinion at all costs and refuses to acknowledge that nothing is absolute. 

Ps:  For me, Thursday is fight day, Friday is troll day.... ;) cant fight on a Friday, it just sets you up for a rough weekend!

Edited by Patchelicious