Team Transfers and Rumours 20/21

Cav'

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lachlan Morton confirmed from Di Data to EF Education First Drapac.

He was a big up and coming star at Jellybean/Maxxis but couldn't quite find his way at DD.

Lachlan Morton confirmed from Di Data to EF Education First Drapac.

He was a big up and coming star at Jellybean/Maxxis but couldn't quite find his way at DD.

Couldnt find his way at Garmin before that.....

Imho he is a cycling version of a soul surfer. Fantastic at making riding a bike look awesome but really bad at racing. So basically I reckon it'll be more of the same from Lachlan at EF Drapac. Edited by Mntboy

Perhaps Pro-Continental is where he shines.

He had a tough season yes, but what I have heard I cannot unfortunately put on here.

You did the same thing to us about Willie. Tune us you know some big news but can't reveal. Not cool :P

Imho he is a cycling version of a soul surfer. Fantastic at making riding a bike look awesome but really bad at racing. So basically I reckon it'll be more of the same from Lachlan at EF Drapac.

opening lines:

"bike racing, there's a lot I hate about it, but it's the necessary evil to be able to ride your bike each day"

yup, you've captured him perfectly.

You did the same thing to us about Willie. Tune us you know some big news but can't reveal. Not cool :P

ha ha, thought the same.

but snippets of news is better than radio silence!

I dont have big news, just some info  guess but some things cant be put on public domain. Willie is riding for Katyusha again next year. you heard it hear 1st.

SO 2 interesting things that Doug shared at the Vitality event last night.

1. Meintjies lost about 10% body weight in one stage of the Vuelta. For someone weighing in at 56, that is a lot.

2. They are changing coaching next year. I think this is after a long time with Carol* (If I am correct.) Could be explained by the bad year they have been having.

Conor Dunne has been picked up by Israel cycling Academy. Feel good story of the day, hope he improves and finds his spot as he is good eneteratinment and is the role model for all wookies out there that want to be a pro racer. 

Should give ICA a good bit of exposure as the press do cover him a fair bit for sure an average dom'

The new Di Data BMC disc bikes look amazing. Saw the boys riding them yesterday with no bar tape on, they obviously all ate too much during their off season and now need the marginal weight gains to get up Chappies and Ou Kaaps.. LOL..

I saw Cadel Evans riding with the team yesterday and having coffee, not sure if he is with the team as part of the new BMC sponsor or perhaps in some managerial role?

And keep your eyes on the Team Social Media for new sponsors(which have not yet been leaked), Unfortunately, I cannot share that news on here as yet..

The new Di Data BMC disc bikes look amazing. Saw the boys riding them yesterday with no bar tape on, they obviously all ate too much during their off season and now need the marginal weight gains to get up Chappies and Ou Kaaps.. LOL..

I saw Cadel Evans riding with the team yesterday and having coffee, not sure if he is with the team as part of the new BMC sponsor or perhaps in some managerial role?

And keep your eyes on the Team Social Media for new sponsors(which have not yet been leaked), Unfortunately, I cannot share that news on here as yet..

Are you referring to Alcatel? which was announced yesterday?