[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2018

Pure Savage

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the weather is well organised this year.

Raining at my house at close to road work in Lakeside - but I sure this will pass by Sunday!

Sun http://weather.news24.com/Images/Icons/Forecasts/2.gif More sun than clouds. Cool.  22°C 17°C 23km/h S 73% 23°C Moderate  0mm  6% Edited by Icycling

It is out of the Cycle tours and  PPA hands - what happens on the day happens and the police make that final call. They do have road permission and insurance for all of the "6" possible routes - which was not the case last year.

I'm going to be really EFF 'ed off it the rumours are true....

Edited by Karman de Lange

How about now running the printers flat out and send out sms to the entrants to notify them that their numbers are ready. So you don`t go there and waist your time. Start at various places in the alphabet so A, K and Z all have a fair chance.

In and out under 5 min

Ok, but how many people about?? If it was just you there....then obviously the time spent is neglible #just saying

it’s very quiet, traffic out of town more of an issue

Ok, but how many people about?? If it was just you there....then obviously the time spent is neglible #just saying

it’s very quiet, traffic out of town more of an issue

I also don't see a start card, or is it the pink sticker with the "merchandise" part on it? Or am I missing something too?

You don't need it, just the timing chip, number on the back of your shirt, and board on the front of the bike.

I worked out that they printed my stickers on the wrong side, oh well I'll stick them on

You don't need it, just the timing chip, number on the back of your shirt, and board on the front of the bike.

I worked out that they printed my stickers on the wrong side, oh well I'll stick them on

Mine too, someone obviously loaded the paper incorrectly into the printer.

With the amount of **** printers caused in my household, I could say "told you so".

Long ago the printer made funny gurgling noises and went on strike like the CTCT ones. I found a pap banana squished deep into the printer. It turned out that my (then) 4 year old saw me replacing ink cartridges and wanted some action too........in fact, let me go check that he (now 19) hasn't been anywhere near the CTCT printers!  :D  

Excellent time to discover a crack on my bike

What size you? Can borrow you one if you midget size