All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

cav dropped again?

Yes on the climb

But tbh I don’t think he was planning on contesting the sprint.

He was carrying water bottles for the other team riders earlier in the stage

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Hope Nizzolo goes to the TDF, Cav did not sprint once in this tour , I think He sprinted twice this year.

Not sure who to support anymore.

TDD not really a bright star, Proteas a lost cause, The Cheetahs no where in sight, May Bafana surprise as all and lift the Africa Cup.

I Hope Nizzolo goes to the TDF, Cav did not sprint once in this tour , I think He sprinted twice this year.

Not sure who to support anymore.

TDD not really a bright star, Proteas a lost cause, The Cheetahs no where in sight, May Bafana surprise as all and lift the Africa Cup.

An interesting bet on the coming RWC...will we make the semi's....

Good sprint train at the Tour for TDD would be the combo of Nizzolo, Gibbons, EBH, Reinie. That is threat for a stage win.

PLEASE!!!! Someone tell Doug!

Looking at the provisional TDF start list posted on cycling weekly, I cant believe that Cavendish is on that list.

Looking at the provisional TDF start list posted on cycling weekly, I cant believe that Cavendish is on that list.

WHAT?!

post-27827-0-46884900-1561639746.gif

Where is this list, can’t find it

Is Kreuziger on it

????

Of course he is, you didnt think he would have signed with a little team unless he has guaranteed starts?