Kennaugh retired/taking a break.

Think he is doing some triathlons

Edited by Gen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacques jvRensburg seem to be having a good race as last race as professional currently lying in 25th on GC

I also see Victor Campeneart looking like an even better signing as he is lying above Louis Meintjies after the Queen stage . 

Hope he carries that form into next year along with M Walscheid , then results should be better than this year. With RJVR doing some good lead outs for him he can get better results than this year I think.(Hope)

Jacques jvRensburg seem to be having a good race as last race as professional currently lying in 25th on GC

I also see Victor Campeneart looking like an even better signing as he is lying above Louis Meintjies after the Queen stage . 

Hope he carries that form into next year along with M Walscheid , then results should be better than this year. With RJVR doing some good lead outs for him he can get better results than this year I think.(Hope)

Can you pretty please delete the VC/LM comment before this Jaco-oke sees it. #weknowhedoesntlikelouis #wegetit #justsaying

Can you pretty please delete the VC/LM comment before this Jaco-oke sees it. #weknowhedoesntlikelouis #wegetit #justsaying

Not that I don't like him. I'm very happy to see him get results. Unfortunately he is becoming a passanger. He needs to have some purpose in the team

Not that I don't like him. I'm very happy to see him get results. Unfortunately he is becoming a passanger. He needs to have some purpose in the team

Agree, but it looks like there is an improvement.

Heard some issues regarding him earlier this year which I will not place hear but the results indicate that he is hopefully past that.

The team needs a Good climber GC guy.

They now have LM Ben O'Connor , Amanuel , and Ben King, so they need to step up from the not to far behind the leaders to amongst the leaders , of which Amanuel looked the most promising. 

Is Cav' still on TDD at the moment? If he is then they have noticed up a win on the 6 Day circuit in London beating Ewan in the Derny.  

Is Cav' still on TDD at the moment? If he is then they have noticed up a win on the 6 Day circuit in London beating Ewan in the Derny.  

Do those points count to road status?

Technically he is still with them, even if he goes to train with Bahrain now, he must still wear TDD kit.

Do those points count to road status?

Technically he is still with them, even if he goes to train with Bahrain now, he must still wear TDD kit.

I am quite sure cycling behind a motorised vehicle is not counting towards road points.

I am quite sure cycling behind a motorised vehicle is not counting towards road points.

Jeez, now you're getting picky for where the TDD wins might come from this year! I think the points bird flew about 1/3 into the season. 

He has obviously had some sort of serious problem since he rejoined TDD , would be good if the management or LM had communicated the reasons...

Their current plan is lets just keep quiet perhaps nobody will notice!

One of two things. Either Ryder managed him into the ground. Or he stopped doing what every top 10 grand tour finisher is doing.

Getting 9 hours of sleep a night.

• 3 weeks later...

DD now NTT...   hope they start off the new year with a few wins - otherwise we will be continuing this thread for another year! :eek: 

New recruits look promising (but then so did they last year) Hopefully less illness and good race choices - would be nice to see a few of the boys on the front - especially LM - Giro?TDF?Vuelta?

DD now NTT...   hope they start off the new year with a few wins - otherwise we will be continuing this thread for another year! :eek:

New recruits look promising (but then so did they last year) Hopefully less illness and good race choices - would be nice to see a few of the boys on the front - especially LM - Giro?TDF?Vuelta?

Well the team has been picked by a computer to be a great combination, the riders schedules are being generated by software, race riders are being selected per race in the same way so may be it was the human issues from the last few years. 

Well the team has been picked by a computer to be a great combination, the riders schedules are being generated by software, race riders are being selected per race in the same way so may be it was the human issues from the last few years. 

The latest new rider to the team , was not picked by the Computer software I think.

Shotaro Iribe maybe a goodwill gesture or requirement from NTT, but with a Japanese champion I assume the team will be racing a bit more in Asia next year.

As long as the team performs , It is better than Cav.

One of two things. Either Ryder managed him into the ground. Or he stopped doing what every top 10 grand tour finisher is doing.

Getting 9 hours of sleep a night.

Now I know why I will never finish a GT.