All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

Does he at least make the cut off time in the climbing stages at the Vuelta?

He is still in the Tour so I presume he is making the cut off times?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he needs to get cozy at DD while they still willing to give him a contract. Don't think there will be teams lining up to sign him

Does he at least make the cut off time in the climbing stages at the Vuelta?

He is still in the race, so I think that answers your question?

45th position on GC as we stand, which still leaves 113 people behind him. Last place in 158th is the guy from The Big Bang Theory....

45th position on GC as we stand, which still leaves 113 people behind him. Last place in 158th is the guy from The Big Bang Theory....

Lol - had to go and check and you've made me chuckle on an otherwise *** morning.

He is still in the Tour so I presume he is making the cut off times?

Had to make sure because you never see him. Does not even try get into any kind of move. I know it is a team decision but surely they would want to see if he actually still hang with the best on any climb

Had to make sure because you never see him. Does not even try get into any kind of move. I know it is a team decision but surely they would want to see if he actually still hang with the best on any climb

He might have seen your comment , event moved back into the Top 40

Lol - had to go and check and you've made me chuckle on an otherwise *** morning.

Also went and checked. That is flipping funny. The guy in last is more famous than the guy leading.

Also went and checked. That is flipping funny. The guy in last is more famous than the guy leading.

Aaaah standings have changed.... who was this?

Talking on the Cycling Podcast Willie Smit said he's trying to settle a contract with NTT / TDD for next year and has an offer for a pro conti team on the table which includes a start in next years Vuelta. 

Edited by Dirt Tracker

TDD showing the jersey again! 

Breakaway

Mark Padun (Bahrain-Merida), Mitch Docker (EF Education First), Steve Morabito (Groupama-FDJ), Damien Howson (Mitchelton-Scott), Nic Dlamini (Dimension Data), Ruben Guerreiro (Katusha Alpecin), Sergio Henao (UAE Team Emirates), Mikel Iturria, Sergio Samitier (Euskadi-Murias), Nicolas Edet (Cofidis). 

Peloton - at 2 minutes

Talking on the Cycling Podcast Willie Smit said he's trying to settle a contract with NTT / TDD for next year and has an offer for a pro conti team on the table which includes a start in next years Vuelta.

Man has got to eat hey..pity..was hoping he would get picked up by a good WT team..many riders few teams..hope it works out well for him..wherever he ends up.

LM in 99th position on a climbing stage ?

Ai! Quick flash to get 7th now probably recovering for the next 11 months. Almost got exited that he might be back. Can’t see any WT team even signing him as a domestique. Such a pity...