All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

tidbit of news from the Cycling Podcast is that there is something going on for the team into next year. I hope so, and if it does that they are able to take what they're doing now into the new season. On the flipside of that is the rider-exodus that we're seeing

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news for Ryan!!!

I am still hoping someone will be able to help Doug Ryder out in saving Team NTT. Would love to see the team survive another year or two and perhaps garner a few more sponsors along the way.

Fantastic news for Ryan!!!

I am still hoping someone will be able to help Doug Ryder out in saving Team NTT. Would love to see the team survive another year or two and perhaps garner a few more sponsors along the way.

So do I - Doug has really put a lot into the project.

just saw this now.

Stoked for him, but for NTT I guess there won't be any hail mary saves.  I reckon they are done.

Wonder whether Mr. Wakefield had something to do with this???

Either way, awesome form Ryan

Wonder whether Mr. Wakefield had something to do with this???

Either way, awesome form Ryan

I think he probably got there all on his own - his form has been good this year and he showed some guts at the Tour that's for sure

If 2020 cycling was a nightclub....

The dancing boys in yellow were styling the moves all night, until their main man slipped and his younger buddy came in and stole the promqueen right at the end of the song.

DQS rocked up with no wallet and everyone bought drinks for every part of their crew. They got invites to all the cool parties next year.

It looked like the old dog from Bora had had his last bark, but he showed some bite.

Every French team got entry to the club, and did bugerrall with it.

The MS aussies made good drinking buddies with some Spanish dudes, but then told them to f@@#$ off, mate.

Brailsford left his best man at the door without paying his entry, but has just hooked up with the blonde twins after buying every chick in the bar drinks all night.

CCC bought a load of booze, and then sold them to someone from Circus when they realised the credit card would bounce..

DRyder has been doing his best in the corner of the dancefloor. Grinding out the moves, but the DJ has unplugged his decks. The lights are on and the cleaners are out with their brooms. Maybe, maybe before the bouncers come and tell him to go home there will be some hottie through the door who left her card behind the bar......but that's never a percentage game. 

Doug said he would still carry on with the Continental Team, if he can’t secure a sponsor for 2021 and forward. He’s setup in Italy, so appears he needs to make it a success.

So do I - Doug has really put a lot into the project.

In reality the team's name should probably be Ryder Incorporated. He has done a fair bit more than just putting a lot into the team - it kinda feels like it defines his being. Which could be seen as good or bad depending on your point of view.

In reality the team's name should probably be Ryder Incorporated. He has done a fair bit more than just putting a lot into the team - it kinda feels like it defines his being. Which could be seen as good or bad depending on your point of view.

Isn't the reality the name that appears on the WT license? I thought Mr 60%'s deal finally went through and that he in fact has the controlling interest in the license now?

Edited by TNT1

Sono solo felice che ci sia un altro che parla inglese nella squadra.

Quindi almeno puoi spettegolare su quei dannati italiani !!

Edited by Ossie NL

Isn't the reality the name that appears on the WT license? I thought Mr 60%'s deal finally went through and that he in fact has the controlling interest in the license now?

Well that would be the ownership ito financial and legal responsibility but I'm not sure the creepy Dane has in fact taken ownership hence the need for a main sponsor.

However looking at things from a purely sacrifice and commitment perspective this team does not exist without Doug Ryder making the effort.

tidbit of news from the Cycling Podcast is that there is something going on for the team into next year. I hope so, and if it does that they are able to take what they're doing now into the new season. On the flipside of that is the rider-exodus that we're seeing

So you would have heard Richard’s chirp of Louis off to join to the Circus.

Makes me think a rewrite of a popular song, is on the cards (Nellie, the Elly-Funt):

To Bombay a traveling Circus came, they bought an over-rated GC-man and Louis was his name

One long stage he attacked the Peloton

And off he rode to The Ascent

And was never seen again

Oh...

Edited by Frosty