Name and shame - HUB Member

The Bike Vendor

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The issue has been resolved.

Joe contacted me and offered to reimburse me for my expenses, we agreed to an amount.

I sent him my banking details and the matter has been resolved. Thanks Joe for the help and after our chat over the phone I am confident that our next dealing will be positive. As you said, you have learnt a lesson and I myself have also learnt a lesson.

Great to hear.. but what now?  This was going to be the Friday Thread for so many...

Read all 18 pages like a novel, would still be interested to know if Joe was actually selling for a friend or if he was selling for gumtree

So earlier today there was a guy who offered a seller R250 below his asking price. So then the seller responded that the new price was R250 more than the original asking price......

And then it began.....But unfortunately the thread was removed because we not allowed to post PM's.... I had my hopes set on that thread....oh well...

Admin removed said post and sent OP a complementary box of Kleenex....

The issue has been resolved.

Joe contacted me and offered to reimburse me for my expenses, we agreed to an amount.

I sent him my banking details and the matter has been resolved. Thanks Joe for the help and after our chat over the phone I am confident that our next dealing will be positive. As you said, you have learnt a lesson and I myself have also learnt a lesson.

Aggeneeman and Friday is only starting!

Jokes, I'm really glad this was resolved, albeit after a Social Media grilling but as oom Boy Louw said long ago, "Looks at the Scoreboard".

There's still the unresolved matter of your identity theft.

Indeed!!

I'm currently seeking legal advice on the matter.

Probably a case for the small claims court  :blush:

This thread has all the intrigue and action of a good Hollywood movie. Someone keen to start a crowdfunding campaign to make a short movie?

The Canyon top tube story could make for an interesting Carte Blance segment.

This thread has all the intrigue and action of a good Hollywood movie. Someone keen to start a crowdfunding campaign to make a short movie?

The Canyon top tube story could make for an interesting Carte Blance segment.

Great idea - Hub Parody Shortstories!

But it looks like someone wants to make a movie and we will need actors.

Or maybe a reality show.

Drama queens