Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer - the long winding road it has become

Cois

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Cois said:

At least I had two years to spent with the best Wife the Heavenly Father could have chosen for me.

It just pains me that I put the love of my life through all this

I have no doubt that if the roles were reversed, you would do the exact same for her!

I'm praying that you guys have many more years in with good health & happiness

20 minutes ago, Cois said:

At least I had two years to spent with the best Wife the Heavenly Father could have chosen for me.

Ons bid vir julle albei.

1 hour ago, Cois said:

Prayers and Love man !

That is all I can afford and I will afford as much of it as I can bro !

1 hour ago, Cois said:

I don't comment much on this thread but I always read it. Whatever happens, your bravery has been inspiring to me. 

12 minutes ago, NickGM said:

I don't comment much on this thread but I always read it. Whatever happens, your bravery has been inspiring to me. 

I'll second this and add that when things get a bit tough i often think of Cois who despite his personal fight with the big C has time to be so strong and inspirational, a good example for all.

Hang in there Cois 

3 hours ago, Cois said:

She is the love of your life and you are the love of her life .... I can assure you she would not want to be anywhere else than by your side!

3 hours ago, Cois said:

I pray that He will comfort you and your wife and your parents in this time. That you will find peace and be able to spend time with the people who matter most to you. That you can tell each other how much you mean to one another and be able to just laugh together. But most of all I pray that you will be able to have your suffering eased.

Cois

I’ve also been reading this thread since you first got the news, but never posted. It’s an emotional rollercoaster just reading it. Your strength and positivity is inspirational. Keep fighting. Hoping you get some good news, you certainly deserve it. 

Francois your spirit and courage has been inspiring 

I have thought of you many times when I’ve been out on my bike. Often when I’ve felt sorry for myself I have reminded myself how lucky I am 

you are a warrior and your wife is as lucky as you are to have you in her life 

love to you both