Poor service CWC

Serhan

Went in there a good few months ago with my son who had saved up to buy a Wahoo elemnt mini. They didn't have any in stock but assured me that the stock would arrive within 2 days and they would let me know.

I gave up waiting after 2weeks and now only support my LBS and another well known shop in Malmesbury.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my oh my, how the wheel has turned.

Where are the days that if anyone said anything negative about CWC service they would be pitchforked before the 12 noon?

Now everyone seems to be complaining. And it is ok.

Wayne "the man" may have been right all along.

'I've been in that shop a few times getting no assistance whatsoever.

Left everything on the counter and walked out.'

Try being female - it's as if you don't even exist. Given up on them and a few other northern suburbs bikeshops for that reason.

Edited by dannygirl

'I've been in that shop a few times getting no assistance whatsoever.

Left everything on the counter and walked out.'

Try being female - it's as if you don't even exist. Given up on them and a few other northern suburbs bikeshops for that reason.

Danny dont feel bad, they are equally bad to their male clients .... 

Ended up buying a few thousand rands worth of stuff at King Cycles in Worcester, after going to CWC THREE times !!  There is ONE salesman left that has half a clue as to what they have, the rest of those kids really needs to go do a few funrides to figure out what a bike is, and why the clients are in-store ....

I've only ever bought online.

Since the takeover prices and stock availability have been pathetic to say the least.

So much so that I've changed my preferred online store despite having to pay a little more.

You need to make up your mind

I have a GP4000II that was bought from CWC for the DC, its now split from bead to centre of the tread. This has happened before, but the amount of effort it entails and ball ache is not really worth what should be a quick warranty claim. There is no way you can hit something with the bead of the GP4000II and its a known issue. Ugh admin.

Will wait till Argust specials on GP5000

Evobikes is running a special on 4000

Edit: 23 though

Edited by fanievb

Where are the days that if anyone said anything negative about CWC service they would be pitchforked before the 12 noon?

Wayne "the man" may have been was right all along.

Wayne "the man" may have been right all along.

I believe the staunch supporters of CWC have been burned in the last few months so they aren't so keen to defend them anymore.

So all the people that have had *** service are now free to air their dirty laundry for all to see