Nic Dlamini's arm broken by Table Mountain rangers

Velouria

You talking about the money from the government. The money I mentioned is from lenders. When the business rescue started they met with lenders and government and it was agreed that R2bil would be put up by lenders and the government would match it. Lenders paid, government didn't.

Ah, OK, got it.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#Boskak becomes #Tuinkak 

I got into trouble with the wife many years ago because when I taught my boys how to do it properly, I also taught them the right name for it, boskak. Of course the one went straight to school to tell everyone including the teacher about the amazing thing his dad showed him!  :blush:  :D

I got into trouble with the wife many years ago because when I taught my boys how to do it properly, I also taught them the right name for it, boskak. Of course the one went straight to school to tell everyone including the teacher about the amazing thing his dad showed him!  :blush:  :D

You are a good dad, I had to learn how to do it from Ferdinand Rabie.

Edited by Patchelicious

Let's hope them packets is bio-degradable. My pet peeve is people putting the poop in plastic packets and then throwing it in the garbage, taking the most bio-degradable substance on Earth, and then storing it in the least bio-degradable substance so that the smell is preserved for generations to come.

https://bonniebio.co.za/shop-our-products/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA04XxBRD5ARIsAGFygj-kE1bLNg2SeZwffjZTgTSpcMa8ZLB6CHW0ZyxqhEEWwh16qMu1uU0aAlstEALw_wcB

This is why cats are such superior pets and animals in general. They defecate far away from you and even cover their droppings, and never on the lawn. I once even caught ours trying to cover up a dog poop she found in the flower bed.

And they don't interfere with riding time by demanding a walk.  

This is why cats are such superior pets and animals in general. They defecate far away from you and even cover their droppings, and never on the lawn. I once even caught ours trying to cover up a dog poop she found in the flower bed.

Most days my alarm goes off at 04H00, If I lie there for 1 min extra my one cat comes and stands on me and sniffs my face. It then gives me a PK until I get up and feed it. My dogs don't do that!!!

Civilised cat. My cat IS the alarm call!

Most days my alarm goes off at 04H00, If I lie there for 1 min extra my one cat comes and stands on me and sniffs my face. It then gives me a PK until I get up and feed it. My dogs don't do that!!!

except they go out and whore all night, while my rotties are lying next to my bed, protecting me while i doo-doo...

I wonder if we'll ever be privy to the final resolution of this thread, the habits of dogs, cats and their owners notwithstanding ...

I think if we keep it going until Nick is back on the bike, it may well be used one day by researchers to show how far off the subject it can go. Biodegradability of dog doo vs cat doo, all the way from a broken arm! Impressive!   :eek:  :D

hahahahaha shuttup

I think it comes down to where the dog poop is. If on a park/grass/open area, pick it up.

If you're in the wild then if you don't have proper doggy poop bio-degradable bags better to move it off the path and let it feed the soil than pick it up with a Pick n Pay bag.

I read a really interesting article on the above topic using the Yossomite park as a closed environment example.

We use biodegradable bags on urban walks (for the dogs [emoji240]) and flick the *** into the bushes on walks in the forest and stuff.

Never a cat for me again.   With a female, all the neighbouring male cats would come into my house and spray their smelly urine all over the place.