Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

Fark Okes I think the last time I was so excited was when my girlfriend in Matric whispered in my ear " I think I am ready to go all the way"

Hahahaha! Was it worth it? How was the drive to Welkom???

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.mapdevelopers.com/draw-circle-tool.php

Here's a tool to draw a radius around a point on a map.

Set radius to 5.00

Select KM in the dropdown

Navigate to your house, and click on it

Zoom out on the map to see the circle

I have a very nice route planned.  Midmar dam takes up about 1/4 of my allowable area, but if SAPPI allow us into the forest, I can ride almost along the circumference on one of the forest roads.

Our radii seem to overlap based on your description.

See you out there - either on the trails (if permitted) or riding/running crazy loops around Greendale.

Those okes that knocked the PPA for their submission, you gonna sleep late on Friday? :ph34r:

“Dlamini-Zuma says 22 000 submissions made with regards to exercise”

5km.... You can do a lot in a 5km radius.

I can do Boyes drive loops, Can climb the Lakeside end of Ou Kaapse and just about go up main road to Tokai road and loop back down Spansgemagt... I also lose pretty much half of my allowed area to the sea, so those with a full circle should have even more play options!

As Vetseun said, I haven't been this excited in a long, long time.

Essential medicine for the peoples.

And trot for the furballs too.

It’s been an exhausting Level 5. ????

Edited by 'Dale

not moaning, I am greatfull for the breadcrumbs. Just not making sense

Lots that they do doesn't seem to make sense but like you say we'll have to get used to accepting these 'breadcrumbs'

Hahahaha! Was it worth it? How was the drive to Welkom???

Welcome in Welkom! That’s my city that one!

Someone has to take pics of the CT roads on the 1st .okes are going to get into fist fights for cycling routes [emoji6]..

Meanwhile in the dorp exercise is a foreign concept so Enzo and a Bruce will have the roads to themselves..[emoji57]

Those okes that knocked the PPA for their submission, you gonna sleep late on Friday?  :ph34r:

You do realise that the hours between 6am and 9am are when the UV light levels are lowes this time of the year so the sunlight neutralising effect on the virus is going to be minimal.

So once again we're praising the government (who did not appear to consider the PPA submission) for a very small mercy. Sun rise over False bay on Friday will 07h22. UV will only peak at 13h00.

You'll get 90min dose of very weak UV radiation.

see y'all on the road Friday morning lights and full winter kit for zero UV corona neutralising exercise