Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

Cause the tollgate company is in lockdown?

Its actually open  as we speak. Its part of the roads network and therefore an essential service.

As for the arms broken, that was tongue in cheek because some lentil smoking hippy will probably take exception to cyclists exercising on Chappies 

positive thoughts people, positive thoughts

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its actually open  as we speak. Its part of the roads network and therefore an essential service.

As for the arms broken, that was tongue in cheek because some lentil smoking hippy will probably take exception to cyclists exercising on Chappies 

positive thoughts people, positive thoughts

Yay! Let them smoke lentils...we ride!

At least we must all go out together at the same time

we can cycle....good compromise....

By saying within 5km radius you concentrate riders. And then on top of that you limit it to 3 hours a day in the morning. More concentration of people. cANCer thinking. I see no difference between riding 5km from your house or 100km from your house. If you are alone.

Edited by varkie2

At least we must all go out together at the same time ????

Because cyclists can’t pass on the virus ????????????

This government ????

Edit ; never heard any conditions as to the number of ppl ?

Edited by Pikey

Yet again pathetic thinking. By saying within 5km radius you concentrate riders. And then on top of that you limit it to 3 hours a day in the morning. More concentration of people. Typical cANCer thinking. I see no difference between riding 5km from your house or 100km from your house. If you are alone.

Honestly- after running a path around my house like a dog this past month this sounds like heaven to me!