Are cyclist just too superior to keep their masks/buffs on

Stefalbertyn

I'm so over this mask thing. The lockdowns hidden agenda was finally revealed when Cyril said that the lockdown is a great economical opportunity to get rid of colonialist business owners. [emoji23] We all know he means white people.

He seems to forget one thing though, these colonialist business owners employ a truckload of his people.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try telling that to the families of the 705 people that will not see the sun come up in the morning.

Oh please stop with your drama and fear mongering . To late for that chom. It’s been 3 months of covid and the sun still comes up in the morning. The game is up . People are done with chicken little attitudes . If you really are so scared Of Mr Covid then by all means lock yourself up for as long as you want . But please just leave the rest of us alone to live our lives how we see fit. Ok ! No more control on what i must wear when I can move what i can eat .Etc etc Enough !!!

Try telling that to the families of the 705 people that will not see the sun come up in the morning.

More people died of normal flu. My 70 year old aunt got the virus and didn't even need hospital care.

If you die of Corona then it's your own folt for not taking care of your own body. I know peoples immune systems react differently to the virus but if a 114 year old US army vet can survive the virus so can anyone who eats right and takes care of themselves.

More people died of normal flu. My 70 year old aunt got the virus and didn't even need hospital care.

If you die of Corona then it's your own folt for not taking care of your own body. I know peoples immune systems react differently to the virus but if a 114 year old US army vet can survive the virus so can anyone who eats right and takes care of themselves.

That is BS. Some people's bodies react differently, just like some people are allegic to Bees and some not. Taking care is not going to change the way your body reacts to the virus.

Eating "right" is not going to give you any more chance if you have asthma for example.

I'm so over this mask thing. The lockdowns hidden agenda was finally revealed when Cyril said that the lockdown is a great economical opportunity to get rid of colonialist business owners. We all know he means white people.

Please post the link where he said that?

And even if he has an hidden agenda, why do you think it is ok to "spread" the virus if you had it?

if you ride by yourself, how does wearing/not wearing a mask affect anybody else?  My not wearing a mask on my rides by myself has no impact on you or anybody else, so why are you all so out of shape about it?  I really don't understand

Edited by PygaSchmyga

if you ride by yourself, how does wearing/not wearing a mask affect anybody else?  My not wearing a mask on my rides by myself has no impact on you or anybody else, so why are you all so out of shape about it?  I really don't understand

So you dont encounter anyone on your rides, not one other person?

When you stop at a traffic light and sneeze or cough you will potentially spray droplets further afield than those in a mask. Said sprayed droplets settle on the traffic light pedestrian button, a car mirror/door etc where maybe it wouldn't have.

Some one touches said thing with your droplets on. You are A symptomatic, might never even know you had it. They have had TB or have Asthma. They die.

You killed them

It's hypothetical and it's one way. BUT it is possible.

As well as all the others that don't wake up due to walking across the street, or because of flu, or pneumonia, or aids or, hunger or, or.....

Your argument is moot.

If you stay on your own private property, then sure, you can ride outside without a mask.

It is highly unlikely that your path will not cross that of another when you leave your property. It is for the benefit of the weak and compromised that WE wear masks as it could be that WE are asumptomatic/presymptomatic carriers.

If the WE in all of this doesn't appeal to you, then please consider that it is in the Gazzetted regulations.

As soon as you leave the property, the L3 Regulations state:

"33. (2) A person must when in a public place, wear a cloth face mask or a homemade item that covers the nose and mouth, or another appropriate item to cover the nose and mouth"

If you stay on your own private property, then sure, you can ride outside without a mask.

It is highly unlikely that your path will not cross that of another when you leave your property. It is for the benefit of the weak and compromised that WE wear masks as it could be that WE are asumptomatic/presymptomatic carriers.

If the WE in all of this doesn't appeal to you, then please consider that it is in the Gazzetted regulations.

"33. (2) A person must when in a public place, wear a cloth face mask or a homemade item that covers the nose and mouth, or another appropriate item to cover the nose and mouth"

Now he will argue "what is public space" and what is not......

As well as all the others that don't wake up due to walking across the street, or because of flu, or pneumonia, or aids or, hunger or, or.....

Your argument is moot.

No... If my wife is hit by a driver, I will try to prosecute that driver to spend the rest of his life in jail.

The same should be done for people purposefully flouting the rules. If you go to visit your gran while you have flu, you should also be held accountable.

People die, it's part of life. But being able to potentially NOT spread death is not the same as saying 'people die'.. Anyway, I'm out.

You do you. If you feel you are entitled to put other people at risk purposefully and don't see the issue then nothing I, or anyone says, is going to change you lack of respect for others.

Hopefully you don't get the virus and kill your mother

When you stop at a traffic light and sneeze or cough you will potentially spray droplets further afield than those in a mask. Said sprayed droplets settle on the traffic light pedestrian button, a car mirror/door etc where maybe it wouldn't have.

Some one touches said thing with your droplets on. You are A symptomatic, might never even know you had it. They have had TB or have Asthma. They die.

You killed them

It's hypothetical and it's one way. BUT it is possible.

i don't think that is realistic, and the types of masks people are wearing dont protect from what you describe in any event.  This really is a chicken licken scenario which is silly.  It seems that the whole argument is based on some sort of sheep-mentality moral high ground, but is not grounded in reality or PROBABILITY.  There are risks all around us every day.  The mere possibility of something occurring now demands a response, according to your logic.  People can't live like this - its not sustainable

So you dont encounter anyone on your rides, not one other person?

I don't, for the most part, and keep well wide of anyone that is running or riding.  Its quite easy, really

Apartheid was gazetted, so was extermination of Jews.  Its funny how law abiding people get when enforcing questionable and/or non-nonsensical laws.  So what, is my answer to your point about the law.  Did it occur to you that this law is entirely flawed, as further evidenced by the fact that it bears no sanction for disregard?  Anyway,  my not wearing a mask when riding alone does not affect the PEOPLE for whom you seem to care so deeply.  Spare the dramatics, and learn to think for yourself.  I agree we should all be responsible and take precautions, but this flock of sheep bleating about mask wearing is just silly. 

i don't think that is realistic, and the types of masks people are wearing dont protect from what you describe in any event.  This really is a chicken licken scenario which is silly. 

I think we all wish it was that scenario but I've got some bad news for you.