Future of non-cycling discussion on Bike Hub

Matt

Another crappy idea of yours.

Dictator.

I created the hub, I'll run it my way.

You're a knob, don't you realize it's the users that make it. 

It's gotten bigger than you initially expected and now you think you're a demi-god

Thank you for your valuable input Karen.

A manager will be with you shortly.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This ☝☝ and the reason this thread was started, is exactly why I wouldn’t blame Matt for shutting down the chit chat.

Jip .... always that 0,1% that messes it up for the rest .....

MANY of us, me included, have indicated our preference for a "pub section" to remain in place .... and yet 99% of us did it without insulting the creators and owners of this forum.

Dictator.

It's gotten bigger than you initially expected and now you think you're a demi-god

Yes yes, but how do you really feel about it? Please stop sugarcoating and just come out with it already

Dictator.

I look to the left. I look to be the right. I only see one person behaving like a knob here. It ain’t Matt. Edited by Wayne Potgieter

Dictator.

Wow - considering we’re playing on Matts field, with Matts ball at Matts house, with Matt refereeing, perhaps just don’t play if you don’t like the rules, but nobody forced you to come and play. If you do want to play though, maybe don’t be rude. Edited by BigDL

Wow - considering we’re playing on Matts field, with Matts ball at Matts house, with Matt refereeing, perhaps just don’t play if you don’t like the rules, but nobody forced you to come and play. If you do want to play though, maybe don’t be rude.

I know there's a word for this sort of behaviour, just can't quite put my finger on it....I know it's an afrikaans word... Is it being  "woes"... no no..... maybe it's "hoes", nah not that either... uhm "roes" damnit... it's on the tip of my tongue; just can't get it

Dictator.

Your ability to make your point succinctly, without being insulting or attention seeking, is truly remarkable.

Does this crispy chap have a bad rap? Or am I just the only one who thinks that post could not possibly have been serious. I mean who uses the word demi-god in a genuine sentence, or any for that matter...

Does this crispy chap have a bad rap? Or am I just the only one who thinks that post could not possibly have been serious. I mean who uses the word demi-god in a genuine sentence, or any for that matter...

Someone who has already anointed them self?

Dictator.

Hehe Chrispy, with some hindsight I can say this is not going to be understood or go down well.

Who would have thought that so many could be so wound up that they can’t see the lighter side of things... I suppose it could be blamed on cv19 lockdown syndrome.

BigH had a name for these kind of hub reactions..... suur tiete

Joke or no joke, thats not the point, I don't think Mat & Nick are going to take it as a "positive" thing, and that's what matter in this situation.

I think Mat and Nick are well used to interpreting all sorts posts on the hub and it’s not going to worry them, water ducks back......

Try not take life so serious

Unbelievable that me as an almost Swiss has to explain this to South Africans....

Thanks for your input but my sense of humor is well and alive.

However, no matter how many times I read that post and try to see the funny side of it, sorry still not funny ... 

Thanks for your input but my sense of humor is well and alive.

However, no matter how many times I read that post and try to see the funny side of it, sorry still not funny ...

I kinda agree..I tried to see sarcasm in that..I could not