• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

A suitcase of courage required  

DC45D406-C2A1-47C8-85C4-44DCB1D41C37.jpeg

soupçon of discretion .... At least that's what I'm telling myself. I'll look to start at 9 ish after switching my board to the gravel grinder. Maybe I'll switch a bidon with a coffee flask too.

enjoy all you racers. Be safe and look forward to reading fomo inducing war stories 

Team DJR are starting lekker late. We fall back to the start group of the one who missed last year........and hopefully it will be a bit less wet by then. So, here's to a gentle northwest breezing us down to the point and a lovely southwester pushing us home from there. It will be a first if it happens, but hey, we do believe in miracles! See you all later!

First Tour for me, have to say it's quite damp out there. Been trying to hire a road bike but glad I couldn't get one in time so my knobbies will surely come handy. Starting in 6D, wishing everyone the best out there and stay warm.

Even though the forecast was pretty clear I was still caught off guard. Seriously under estimated how cold 17° with wind and rain was going to feel. Glad today was only 108km, best part of the race was turning the heater on in my car and driving home 😂