Incident Total garage on Malibongwe

_David_

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I followed the thread correctly, the driver had conditions to follow until the case is heard. I read he was not allowed to leave Gauteng. Is that correct? If so, who makes sure he doesn't? Some Hubbers has stated that the driver is possibly enjoying his freedom. Is that true? Is he, while waiting for the case to be heard, still having his parties? When his identity became known, it was said he is a bit of a low flyer with an old Porsche, BUT he has the money for an attorney. 

As a cycling community, we are very focused on the case, progress of the case, etc. but I feel somehow that the scumbag driver and his cronies like him needs to feel more pressure. The fact that he left the scene for me is an attempt to manipulate the events to his advantage! The scale of balance is tilting the wrong way here. For me, as cyclist we moan and groan with very little output. We're cyclists, but we are also drivers, family, members of a community, part of a much larger scale with potential resources. Do we use that correctly? I do not think so.

• 1 month later...

Is 22 November now the confirmed court date. I which court will it be - Randburg?

Edited by Block

On 11/15/2022 at 10:05 AM, Milosh said:

KABELO NYATLO's trial is due to commence on 22 November 2022.

Strength to HJW in their role in this , for all our sakes we cannot let this go !

Thank you for the update. Will we be able to get updates from the media after this?

2 hours ago, Fabio.cp said:

Thank you for the update. Will we be able to get updates from the media after this?

Would love to get this in the media , Any contacts or giudance on how to do this ? 

On 11/17/2022 at 7:00 PM, Milosh said:

Would love to get this in the media , Any contacts or giudance on how to do this ? 

Have sent out a few enquiries this morning, hopefully something comes of one of them.

18 hours ago, Block said:

Any news weather this court case started today and what happened

I was at the court this morning. The prosecutor was going to take statements from witnesses later today. Awaiting details, but the case may proceed tomorrow - 23 November. Will update when I get more info.