• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

And I thought going down Plumpudding in the rain and wind was a bitch, Have n't had the guts to go up yet.I think its about time.

Tokai, after a bit of an absence.

I know SANParks put the life size glass fibre rhino up to increase awareness of the HUGE poaching problem, but I find it terribly sad to think that at the current rate they are losing rhino in Kruger, about 1000 this year alone, that soon this dead plastic statue might be all SANParks can show us if something drastic isn't done soon. A handful of caught or dead poachers every year is NOT equal to ONE THOUSAND dead rhino! Not in my mind.

OK, that was my little fit for today!

post-17716-0-37048100-1418723393_thumb.jpg

Here is my rave for todays ride: The espresso Beattbox made to revive me afterwards. (Yes, I'm a Pisces, and in case you wonder, I think the goldfish is called Sushi.)

post-17716-0-81907200-1418726836_thumb.jpg

Guest notmyname

Not on my bike but Straight to Ultimate cycles in knysna for a new tyre after my brand new crossmark exploded. Thanks and huge respect to the chaps. You're my not so local LBS of choice in these parts. I'm now rolling a crossmark rear and a Geax Saguaro leading.

Up the Currys Post Road for 20k and back on the tar from Howick in the rain and mist - saving the bikes from all the mud

Guest notmyname

Up the Currys Post Road for 20k and back on the tar from Howick in the rain and mist - saving the bikes from all the mud

such a rad part of sa.