Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

No where  :angry:

Still not over this damned Bronchitis. Thought about doing a slow ride, but woke up yesterday, looked at the weather and decided not to chance it.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Since everyone is posting riding with their kids :)

Took my eldest up Helderberg yesterday, only made it to the platform before the wind took over, but she loved it.

FYI her helmet is not that skew when we ride :D

The extra 15kgs up the big climb was challenging

post-134858-0-04870300-1566204270_thumb.jpeg

post-134858-0-30598800-1566204279_thumb.jpeg

What’s the story with all the white crosses?

Collagier burial ground

A UCT protest / awareness against gender violence / to remember Marikana all rolled together it seems :whistling:

There should be an automatic like, for those “rides with kids” posts. Sad (for me) that my girls, while enjoying riding their bikes in the complex, are more into their dancing. I still watch all their competitions, and (unconditionally) support their choice of hobby, but I struggle to relate to their excitement.

At least it allows me have “me-time” on the bike for those early hours on a weekend.

There should be an automatic like, for those “rides with kids” posts. Sad (for me) that my girls, while enjoying riding their bikes in the complex, are more into their dancing. I still watch all their competitions, and (unconditionally) support their choice of hobby, but I struggle to relate to their excitement.

At least it allows me have “me-time” on the bike for those early hours on a weekend.

yours atleast ride their bikes in the complex.

dont know what happened with my eldest, but she has no desire to get on the bike anymore. She used to love it.

It just means her younger sister will, when the time comes, get a hand me down bike that has hardly been ridden.

After being off the bike for a few weeks (due to this thing called work), I spent the weekend following my bike around the Tranquilitas/Elands Valley area. #atotalblast

attachicon.giftrq_slade1.jpg

I am seriously in love with those trails. I'm still bummed that I was too ill to properly enjoy them.

I am seriously in love with those trails. I'm still bummed that I was too ill to properly enjoy them.

Let me know when you're coming this way again and I'll buy you a beer (or 3).

Not my bike, the horrible stationary bike my doctor keeps in the corner of his surgery :thumbdown:  - for a stress ECG as part of a thorough yearly check up! I joked that next time I'll bring my own bike and IDT........but then as my but started complaining about the idiotic saddle, I really thought I might just do that next time - he is a cyclist himself, so he should understand! The result was all good - no issues with the ticker! :thumbup:

Not my bike, the horrible stationary bike my doctor keeps in the corner of his surgery :thumbdown:  - for a stress ECG as part of a thorough yearly check up! I joked that next time I'll bring my own bike and IDT........but then as my but started complaining about the idiotic saddle, I really thought I might just do that next time - he is a cyclist himself, so he should understand! The result was all good - no issues with the ticker! :thumbup:

:ph34r:

732c6ec32c0cb537ca6b2c3bdf3d7533.png.jpg

Short sharp protest ride up the hill behind my place (lungs and legs protested).

Was reminded what a magic ride the C40 is........can't say why I need any other bikes........oh, wait, that is a banned thought! Must wipe it! Never think stuff like that again! Bad boy! Chant N+1 a thousand times over!

you defo need a new bike...look at the wobbly wheels, bent frame and there is a whole section missing from the chainring up front.  :ph34r: