• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't make out the guy with the helmet, it's covering his face [emoji6][emoji482]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

he's a legend in his own imagination

1c31d45e7b5b5daf562a01bc6dbad431.jpg84ad4f6cea768a7754d6b22ea6b83523.jpg

In Croatia on holiday. Rented an entry level ghost with 3X8 gears. Nice bike on the road. Not so lekker on the rough stuff. Stunning place to cycle though

Where you staying?Was there last year this time?

And what's the verdict on the new bike from Marits? Handling must be totally different?

WOW !!!

So glad we bought it now ... as apposed to waiting until he totally outgrew the 20''

I was expecting the 24'' tires to roll better over the small rocks than the 20'' tires.  The 24'' is just so much more than just that !  The 24'' has three gears up front (which I thought was an overkill..)  Turns out the mid cogg up front works perfectly for a "1x" setup for Maritz.  MUCH better climbing gear.

FIRST time Maritz managed to pedal up that steep little hill at B-Fever - 

He did three loops of B-Spot today  :thumbup:   Super comfortable on the 24''  :clap:   :clap:

PS - pretty sure the small gear up front would be very handy those long hills at Meerendal ....

Edited by ChrisF

And what's the verdict on the new bike from Marits? Handling must be totally different?

This is how a 24'' handles B-Spot at Bloemendal  :thumbup:  :clap:  :clap:  -

My steed didn't take me anywhere today, but I went to gym for a ride class this morning and did a power training session. Got to get used to a Wattbike.

8334988bb0ba35939a84922eee686dda.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

All da way to Cape Point with Beattbox - trying to get maximum value for our activity cards. It was further than I remembered, but shorter than it felt when I looked at the odo. Winter laziness :blush: The picture came out so badly that I decided to edit it to death and make an artwork out of it.

post-17716-0-94976600-1532867837_thumb.jpg

My steed didn't take me anywhere today, but I went to gym for a ride class this morning and did a power training session. Got to get used to a Wattbike.8334988bb0ba35939a84922eee686dda.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Never seen that Wattbike headunit. What version bike is it?