Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My medium Singular Swift frame will be for sale shortly with bars, brakes, saddle and single speed cogs and chain. Message me if you are interested.

Resurrected single spoed project, was originally an Axis A10 that managed to complete Cape Epic in 2012. Stock standard nogal.

Now a commuter and general errands ride.... https://www.instagram.com/p/CHfNOBYgeCc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2020-12-02 at 13.51.57.png

I have a similar idea for something in the pipeline, but something along the lines of “sharpy art”...white on black and the clear coat. But ill see how much time i have this dec lol

post-64325-0-30803200-1606921835_thumb.jpeg

post-64325-0-45152300-1606921843_thumb.jpeg

Edited by morneS555

I have a similar idea for something in the pipeline, but something along the lines of “sharpy art”...white on black and the clear coat. But ill see how much time i have this dec lol

#JustSaying

So been jamming this the weekend. Already gonna n- 1 so I can keep it. Just trying to figure the ratio. 42 x 16 is pretty cool but I know as soon as I hit the mountain I'm dead. What is a good balance between hills and flats?

That's not a mountain bike!

All bikes are mountain bikes. I have managed to drag myself up the mountain on 28mm road tyres before. Yes it sucked and yes it was fun.

All bikes are mountain bikes. I have managed to drag myself up the mountain on 28mm road tyres before. Yes it sucked and yes it was fun.

By bringing some nature into your pic it qualifies as a MTB . :mellow:

Meet 'Black Betty' ... a repurposed 26" Scott Scale carbon frame that had a destroyed RD hanger (integrated in the frame so was never repaired)

Running 27.5 wheels, a Kenda Karma 2.0 just squeezes in the rear. Piss arsed around for ages with different combinations of chain ring/sprocket to get the 'magic gear' right.

Need to sort the seatpost/clamp tomorrow... the clamp is like 38mm or something. The seatpost I think is 34.9.

Anyway will have to find something, anyone have anything around Jobeg please let me know?f5fae83d8355cedfa8a5dbd27c00ff0a.jpg

Meet 'Black Betty' ... a repurposed 26" Scott Scale carbon frame that had a destroyed RD hanger (integrated in the frame so was never repaired)

Running 27.5 wheels, a Kenda Karma 2.0 just squeezes in the rear. Piss arsed around for ages with different combinations of chain ring/sprocket to get the 'magic gear' right.

Need to sort the seatpost/clamp tomorrow... the clamp is like 38mm or something. The seatpost I think is 34.9.

Anyway will have to find something, anyone have anything around Jobeg please let me know?f5fae83d8355cedfa8a5dbd27c00ff0a.jpg

https://www.buycycle.co.za/mountain-bike/hope-seat-post-clamp/

38.5mm

They have the hope ones it seems

That was the inspiration for the name mate!

Because when you ride a SS MTB at speed you are spinning at about the same tempo as the chorus of the song :P