I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Guys, just checking if I am on the right thread .... is this not the AWESOME "I have and idea for a new thread"?

You're right, I was actually thinking the same a few days ago when things were going south on this thread (now I'm just adding to the "non-awesomeness"). Apologies!

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

but blacks are shot disproportionately to their percentage of the population.

Much like the farmers in SA then? Yet everyone pointing that out is labelled as rabid right-wing extremists who can't work a calculator... Now its a big hoo-ha because the victims are black.

None of that backs up the statement you made, though... 

except the bit where it does, now stop messing up this thread damnit!!!

I made two statements. granted the first one was maybe a bit too general. I have first hand experience in it, but you didn't know that.

the second one, really?

I said: "good business for them to turn the other way"

the article that I randomly googled actually has this headline:"cellphone-thefts-grow-but-the-industry-looks-the-other-way"

You see the correlation between the statement, and the main point of the article?

Do i really need to connect more dots?

ok now let me go find something better to post before y'all start ruining friday

like this.

Of course whites are shot more (because there are more whites in the US) but blacks are shot disproportionately to their percentage of the population.

Besides, it doesn't matter what his motives and beliefs for protesting are, whether you agree with them or not, he has a right to peaceful protest, which is exactly what he is doing.

Right, lets give you that one. Purely because I don't have time now to prove you wrong or right. But if you want to speak about disproportionate representation, look at the US prison, racial, representation. Factor that into your population stats?

Secondly, if its Colin's right to do that and have a peaceful protest, I'm its the sheriffs right to also have his own little passive aggressive protest isn't it? But people seem to think its unacceptable. You can't have it both ways.

Anyway, I just won a fking bike in a raffle I entered. So the rest of my day is gonna be awesome.

Lekker weekend all.