Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Went along today hoping to get my 1st mtb....was looking at the Silverback spectra sport, and as luck would have it...Not in Stock.

It was available in another province,but rather than waiting for that to arrive, I opted for and rode out on the Spectra comp.....can't wait to take it out in the dirt.

The military green colour though, really needs to grow on me.

Nonetheless. ..onward to new adventures for Me.post-149958-0-18148100-1566506441_thumb.jpgpost-149958-0-12943200-1566506453_thumb.jpg

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went along today hoping to get my 1st mtb....was looking at the Silverback spectra sport, and as luck would have it...Not in Stock.

It was available in another province,but rather than waiting for that to arrive, I opted for and rode out on the Spectra comp.....can't wait to take it out in the dirt.

Nonetheless. ..onward to new adventures for Me. FB_IMG_1566506386535.jpg FB_IMG_1566506380767.jpg

THAT LOOKS REALLY NICE!!! Enjoy man!

welcome to the gang.

G

Nonetheless. ..onward to new adventures for Me.attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1566506386535.jpgattachicon.gifFB_IMG_1566506380767.jpg

Nonetheless. ..onward to new adventures for Me.attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1566506386535.jpgattachicon.gifFB_IMG_1566506380767.jpg

Nice, congrats and many happy miles!

I've actually resprayed my Merida almost the same colour, used to be black. It's damn nice.94c70bbbf05243d1064bd841fa31cf2e.jpg

31cef549d73ad668bee429659ffb08ee.jpg

Edited by BSG

2018 CaadX Tiagra

Being converted to a more road going build, for the lovely British winter miles

post-104156-0-83001800-1566845331_thumb.png

Already changed from stock:

3T stem

MtZoom Carbon Seat post

Carbon Saddle

1 x Keo Carbon pedal (Drive side stock is a bit tight)

Incoming:

3T Alloy bar

50mm Carbon Clinchers

New Rotors

MtZoom skewers

Raceware Garmin Mount

Chainring bolts from Rapidé for my gravel bike. Fantastic service and stupid fast delivery.

New chain for the road bike from the one and only Summit Bikes. Always a pleasure dealing with Dominic, friendly, helpful and beyond excellent pricing.

Edited by Andrew_Smith