Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Not in my grubby hands as yet, but this is the bike I will be replacing my stolen Solis Scoria with.

my19_sirelli_2_1_web-350x233.jpg

my19_sirelli_2_2_web-1-350x233.jpg

Silverback Sirelli 2, full carbon, except handlebar and crankset. Groupo is full Shimano 105 (CSR7000), wheelset is FSA Vision Team30 Comp.

Weighing in at 8.06kg in the shop (sans pedals and bottle cages)

Should take possession on Monday.

Going to be a very looooong weekend!!!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, and here I was thinking of using a set for 70.3 next weekend. You have me worried

for East London

only use gatorskins.

A work in progress until now... Tomorrow with careful use of a hammer, this Chisel will be my new steed.

congrats, that looks like fun

Hmmm, and here I was thinking of using a set for 70.3 next weekend. You have me worried

Dude, if it’s an individual race. Prevention is better than cure.

Where did you order the lyne stuff from? I’m looking for the rail with cage and the bag? For my Scott Spark - saw it fit really nicely on another Spark

I have a rail, cage fitting and bag available in Durban.  Fitted but never used.  Maybe we can come to an arrangement?

The bits & pieces I ordered from Italy 4 months ago for Eroica SA in March finally started to arrive. It seems that it took about 10 days from Europe to SA and then spent the rest of the time stuck in our customs system and at the useless SA Post Office. 

post-17716-0-69784400-1547876086_thumb.jpg

now that is nice ... you need to build up a commuter bike now to fit the bell!

may I ask where you found that bell as I have been struggling to find something special like that.

A bicycle bell. Bought it just because it was so pretty. I have no bike to put it on, so, I suppose you can call it the start of a new build. 

My old grips have been feeling a bit dead, so grabbed a pair of deathgrip to try out, seeing as soo many seem to like em.

First ride was today and pretty good, also have a set of lizard skins Northshore and ergon ga3s coming in my aunts case next month.

I may soon have too many grips for the 1 bike I own. [emoji23] ecc7b48df8f7f9708265f7fc26efae85.jpg

My old grips have been feeling a bit dead, so grabbed a pair of deathgrip to try out, seeing as soo many seem to like em.

First ride was today and pretty good, also have a set of lizard skins Northshore and ergon ga3s coming in my aunts case next month.

I may soon have too many grips for the 1 bike I own. [emoji23] ecc7b48df8f7f9708265f7fc26efae85.jpg

Sounds like you're becoming a hoarder! Get a grip on yourself mate! [emoji6]

Death Grip are good and nice that they keep making with a BMX style flange. What versions did you get? I recently got the thick / soft version and they are extremely plush. 

Not in my grubby hands as yet, but this is the bike I will be replacing my stolen Solis Scoria with.

my19_sirelli_2_1_web-350x233.jpg

my19_sirelli_2_2_web-1-350x233.jpg

Silverback Sirelli 2, full carbon, except handlebar and crankset. Groupo is full Shimano 105 (CSR7000), wheelset is FSA Vision Team30 Comp.

Weighing in at 8.06kg in the shop (sans pedals and bottle cages)

Should take possession on Monday.

Congratz, Wannabe.

No more excuses to go slow now, hey.  :devil:

Death Grip are good and nice that they keep making with a BMX style flange. What versions did you get? I recently got the thick / soft version and they are extremely plush.

Yep, thick and soft.