Who remembers?

DPG

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing back to my high school days of sticky FHM's and locked bedroom doors.

Thor Bollox, my old mate!

Bringing back to my high school days of sticky FHM's and locked bedroom doors. 

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I've still got some "literature" of my crushes in my archive (no sticky pages  :ph34r: )

post-62204-0-18880500-1560502505_thumb.jpeg

post-62204-0-37819300-1560502521_thumb.jpeg

cringe....

Pop shop was shite...fast forward with Alex Jay was where it was at....

But if you really wanted the good stuff then John peel at 10pm on BBC world service

this is the only one i found from back in the day....Its frightening how progressive he was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e48iRBUYhI

Edited by Stretch

Pop shop was shite...fast forward with Alex Jay was where it was at....

But if you really wanted the good stuff then John peel at 10pm on BBC world service

this is the only one i found from back in the day....Its frightening how progressive he was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e48iRBUYhI

i was not a fan of 80's music. still dont like it - enen though i was an 80's kid. in those days there was only one music program / dj and that was Chris Prior.

i was not a fan of 80's music. still dont like it - enen though i was an 80's kid. in those days there was only one music program / dj and that was Chris Prior.

That was my point kind of... Pop music in the 80s was crud.... But there was so much other stuff going on they was really really good. Some really great records (imo) came out in that period 85 - 90

Scope magazine.....

:-)

That bring back memories of censored mammaries and growing up in a sexually repressed society.

Edited by kosmonooit

That bring back memories of censored mammaries and growing up in a sexually repressed society.

Chatted to a guy from the US last night and touched on the subject of censorship (we talked about Pokemon of all things) and he was surprised when I told him of things we were not allowed to have or watch.

Remember in standard 6 sitting on the rugby field waiting for the PT teacher, pot heads smoking weed and we paging through the scope stolen from the one kids fathers collection. NG elder nogal...