Dopers suck

fandacious

Thats not true. They get it from their seniors. The matrics hook the grade 9 & 10 up with their suppliers when they start to gym together. And its not anavar or oxandrolone pills they pop, hulle spuit pappie. Because they feel ashamed to stand in n queue with a handfull of insulin needles they will send their hostel grade 8 juniors to the pharmacy.

That 3 percent sounds way too low...

If they don't play provincial no one gives a rats arse.

some parents see absolutely nothing wrong with pumping their kids full of creatine/protein and testosterone to think they wouldn't go the route of steroids would be very naive.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some parents see absolutely nothing wrong with pumping their kids full of creatine/protein and testosterone to think they wouldn't go the route of steroids would be very naive.

The weird part is the steroids are easy. The diet is hard work. This may be a hideous generalisation but I wonder how many are massive and 'strong' but totally undernourished. My equivalent is the muscle-bound steroid-stumpies who are 'strong' but can barely do one pull up because their power to weight ratio is so poor. Add terrible nutrition and any kind of endurance activity is a disaster.

Spanish court authorises release of Operacion Puerto blood bags to Italian Olympic Committee

Athletes involved Operación Puerto may finally be publicly named, as the Spanish Court overseeing the case has authorised the release of the remaining blood bags to the Italian Olympic Committee (CONI), according to Spanish newspaper As.

The Spanish Criminal Court 21 issued an order this week allowing the blood bags to be released to CONI and analysed in order to determine who was involved in the doping ring run by disgraced doctor Eufamiano Fuentes. Fuentes has reportedly filed an appeal.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/spanish-court-authorises-release-of-operacion-puerto-blood-bags-to-italian-olympic-committee/

About time... 

'Remaining blood bags' - I hope these aren't selective releases  :ph34r:

What if Valverdes bust again? Some kind of double jeopardy rule? Even if it's proven he wasn't just visiting the naughty doctor, but in fact doing the full monty and some...

What if Valverdes bust again? Some kind of double jeopardy rule? Even if it's proven he wasn't just visiting the naughty doctor, but in fact doing the full monty and some...

You can't be punished twice for the same offence.

Testosterone is an anabolic steroid Gen.

(I agree with the gist of what you are saying. Sorry to nit peck.)

Testosterone is an anabolic steroid Gen.

(I agree with the gist of what you are saying. Sorry to nit peck.)

No issues

See how little I know..I would be a very bad rugby mom.

My boy plays for a very very big rugby school. Still playing thirds, but is young so has three years of school left to make it into firsts if he wants to. He absolutely loves playing rugby, and I love the fact that he is doing something that he loves. The day he stops loving it will be the day we encourage him to stop playing and find something else that he loves. You can’t relive your failed dreams through your children.

My boy plays for a very very big rugby school. Still playing thirds, but is young so has three years of school left to make it into firsts if he wants to. He absolutely loves playing rugby, and I love the fact that he is doing something that he loves. The day he stops loving it will be the day we encourage him to stop playing and find something else that he loves. You can’t relive your failed dreams through your children.

Exactly  :thumbup:

Max Knox has just been found guilty!!! 4 year ban.

Yoh...our mtb scene is almost as bad as what the international road scene was 20 years ago..

So that should then be the last of those lot..I hope.

Is there a statement out yet...?