Anyone using Zwift?

I'm currently using both. I can see the appeal of Zwift, though I can't be bothered with the social part while riding up a climb for 22 minutes.

Looking forward to testing the "Augmented Reality" update to Rouvy. Once that is out I might pick one or the other, or keep both and alternate as I do now. The great quality videos of famous climbs I will likely never get to ride in real life, is a big plus to Rouvy for me.

also waiting for the augmented reality.

only issue i have with Rouvy is the lack of routes. or the fact that routes are so short.

one tends to ride the same road constantly. whereas Zwift must have 100x more roads available 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also waiting for the augmented reality.

only issue i have with Rouvy is the lack of routes. or the fact that routes are so short.

one tends to ride the same road constantly. whereas Zwift must have 100x more roads available

I usualy have a few favourites that I ride over and over or use the free ride and adjust the resistance as required. Also have a few actual routes I have ridden saved and use them.

Admittedly i get frustrated trying to choose a ride from all the rides available, even using the various filters I find it difficult to decide which one.... wasted many minutes humming and harring like this

Edited by SwissVan

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone doing the Zwift Academy? Stage 5 last night was brutal

I'm doing the academy, only up to 4th workout thusfar. Realized quickly that my FTP from last season is way too optimistic coming out of a winter where I had three bouts of flu,so adjusted downwards 10%.

Looking forward to getting stuck into the rest of the programming and seeing that FTP return to where it was...

Anyone doing the Zwift Academy? Stage 5 last night was brutal

I've only done the first two workouts, two group rides and one race so far. Third workout tonight, probably.

I suspect my trainer is overestimating my power, but until the Android version plays nice with all my sensors it will have to do.

Second day in a row that the app just closes while doing plan 7. Think I must try on normal cellular and not WiFi as the LTE has been erratic lately [emoji22]

app shouldn't crash when you lose internet connectivity.

may be a glitch on that plan. 

When one loses connectivity in the ride, you are the only one on the course, no other riders will be visible. 

Anyone start the Tour of Innsbruck last night?  I saw quite a few SA flags.

Didn't realise there was a tour, but I also saw a lot of SA's on the course, awesome!

Anyone start the Tour of Innsbruck last night?  I saw quite a few SA flags.

Nope, trying not to die while doing the flat course at the moment. trying to get some semblance of a fitness level going.