So is the Epic getting ahead of itself - elitism in the dining hall

Headshot

There is a video doing the rounds showing a disparity between what service the pampered pro's receive versus the rank and file (read: "well healed non- professional entrants).

Is this really the case? I would have expected a S2C type experience with a surfeit of food and drink and no discrimination. 

And at the price you pay - you'd expect royal treatment after a hard day in the saddle. would you not?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pays your money and take your chances..........lol

sorry it costs how much to enter !!! :eek:

yeah I think you could get two bottles of water for that !

but seriously who cares....

I guess it doesn't affect most of us, but I like to have a feel good feeling about my favourite outdoor activity and this kind of thing does just the opposite.

Now after your bottle is finish, you can take a paper cup and pour yourself water out of an Oasis 25L Bottle.

Is this a Primary School event? Absolutely Disgusting from the Epic team. 

Its #untamed let them fill their bottles in the river 

Have to agree with the video. Last years food and drinks in the dining tent was very, very average. served in paper plates and plastic cutlery. I truly dont know where the 75k goes.

The kit and rider bag must be a tenth of that. Someone is making leke bokke somewhere.