Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lights and for sure I will be riding.... the question is WHY 6-9

probably the same reason you are not allowed to buy cigarettes ............. :ph34r:

I dont smoke but if I did I would be double angry

probably the same reason you are not allowed to buy cigarettes ............. :ph34r:

So 6-9 because time is shared between people?

I don't understand?

Question: Hey Cyril, can I drive to Tokai (if it was open say) and then cycle....all inside 5km...OK?

hope it's a joke

You're not allowed to smoke because apparently there were 2000 who didn't want the ban to be lifted!!!

P. S. I stopped smoking in September which allowed me to do a 2h59m28sec CTCT (it never gets old saying that ha ha ha ha)

They are not trying to make things convenient, rather inconvenient. Some people hate being inconvenienced and will as a result just stay in doors. They are not encouraging people to go out and exercise, but rather allowing people to do such

I wonder what the genius was thinking about who dreamt up these parameters? 6-9am is the most dangerous time for a road cyclist especially in urban areas. 9-5 workers have no chance. Absolutely no thought has gone into this decision or perhaps a lotta thought from the disassociated.

May they courier my bike from jhb to cpt? Thats all i wanna know..

This is a question all those waiting for IDT deliveries also want to know the answer to...

Edited by Cookie88

Its actually open as we speak. Its part of the roads network and therefore an essential service.

As for the arms broken, that was tongue in cheek because some lentil smoking hippy will probably take exception to cyclists exercising on Chappies

positive thoughts people, positive thoughts

I live in Hout Bay. Chappies and Suikerbossie are MIIIINE. ALL MIIIINE! Edited by Duane_Bosch