Introducing Bike Hub Plus

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to all the people complaining.

I like to pay for the things that add value to my life. Bikehub adds a lot of value for me. Its social without being facebook, encourages me to exercise, connects me to likeminded people and gives me a place to vent and destress.

R350 a year to SUPPORT and ENCOURAGE a business that gives me all of that - cheap.

I also love that Admin's philosophy is not to take things away from the free users, its to add extra functionality for a price. So to all of you complaining, stop it. NOTHING has been taken away from you. Buying in is a choice.

Met all my cycling buddies through this platform.

And bought my road bike here and most of its updated parts through various deals.

Even sold a few things.

And the ongoing keyboard debates.

Worth paying for? I would like to choose.

Edited by 'Dale

Fortunately i don't spend much time on here day in and day out like some to pay for premium membership with a beautiful twibon on your avatar to make you feel special  :ph34r:

Fortunately i don't spend much time on here day in and day out like some to pay for premium membership with a beautiful twibon on your avatar to make you feel special  :ph34r:

If your yellow icon and the number of likes for your post determines your self-worth then you are in trouble, Bruh...

If your yellow icon and the number of likes for your post determines your self-worth then you are in trouble, Bruh...

Me agrees with you, could've fooled me... :whistling: 

I will subscribe If premium can make comic sans legible on the mobile site.

hey bru, where's my tenbucks?!

The Cannondale ad is popping up on my Appelfoon

No other. For days.

Bizarre.

The brand is strong.

Except for the Cannondale team ,i have not seen any pro,s riding lefty,s for some time 

Tried to Pay with My International Debit Card - but it could not process? does Payfast accept debit cards?

Unfortunately Payfast only supports some local debit cards: https://www.payfast.co.za/features/payment-methods/debit-cards

Any chance of adding a direct EFT payment option.. I don't have a credit card and won't accept my debit card[emoji2368]

Are you perhaps with FNB? It's the only major local bank not supported via debit card through Payfast. 

We are looking at other payment options and will let you know soonest. Sorry to you both for the inconvenience and thank you for trying to sign up!

I don't see ads on the internet...

Maybe I have a charmed life,

Or maybe it is AdBlock Plus, networking wide DNS filtering via Pi-hole using Quad9 DNS servers with DNS filtering and ECS support running encrypted over HTTPS as an upstream DNS provider?

I don't see ads on the internet...

Maybe I have a charmed life,

Or maybe it is AdBlock Plus, networking wide DNS filtering via Pi-hole using Quad9 DNS servers with DNS filtering and ECS support running encrypted over HTTPS as an upstream DNS provider?

Fyn brag? [emoji12]

No offens and what I have to say is only feedback, I feel that it's annoying that you want to make more money off of people with a premium. It's a community the people created by joining, yes sure you made the website but so can a 18yr old develop a website like this????‍♂️

No offens and what I have to say is only feedback, I feel that it's annoying that you want to make more money off of people with a premium. It's a community the people created by joining, yes sure you made the website but so can a 18yr old develop a website like this????‍♂️

Hahahhahahahahahaha okay

No offens and what I have to say is only feedback, I feel that it's annoying that you want to make more money off of people with a premium. It's a community the people created by joining, yes sure you made the website but so can a 18yr old develop a website like this‍♂

Oh My GOLLY Gosh...

A man that employs a few people with 16 years of development in building and bringing a community together is trying to pay his bills by ASKING some of those people to voluntarily donate/invest some money in growing the idea for the good of EVERYONE (even those that choose to not pay)?

What the hell was he thinking??!?!?!?  There is a special pit in hell for people like that!!!!/s

I say let the 18 year old take him on and see how far he gets.

Edited by Wayne Potgieter

Yes, how dare the creators of the platform offer an optional subscription service that doesn’t impact existing non-paying users in any way. I’m also waiting for the 18 year and his website (which requires almost no time and effort to develop and maintain) to come along, so that he can also charge me whatever he likes