Bike Hub: 2021 Year in Review

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

If I read that correctly adverts up ~20% year on year. Seems to be working fine as it is. 

If you're familiar with the thread it's mostly about picking apart adverts with issues, with a side show in postcount boosting

I AM, I do follow it, its just frustrating as I had to get friends of friends to get hold of 2 bikes I wanted because the sellers were not responding on the DM I know the one bike is still available and till today no response, saying that I have bought numerous other toys no issues I just think some of the sellers who come here only to sell do not know how to navigate the hub, and I think there are many sales falling through the CRACK

i HAVE SAID many times its not my business its not my call, but the picking apart of a ad. does not help the seller as the not "playing on the thread" 

1 hour ago, 'Dale said:

1/3 women around these parts. That is so cool. Hope the gender distribution improves even more in 2022.

I seem to remember it being below 20% a few years ago so it bodes well for the future!

4 hours ago, DIPSLICK said:

SO THE QUESTION IS,,,,,, ARE YOU GOING TO RESPOND TO THE " COMMUNITY "

BY YOUR FIGURES, THE HUB WANTS THE COMMENTS SECTION BACK

YES I HAVE TO SHOUT 

SHOUT, SHOUT, LET IT ALL OUT

12 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

i wont lie i thought i would get more support I was thinking of those clowns on youtube going "come on make this viral" clearly im the minority

5 minutes ago, DIPSLICK said:

i wont lie i thought i would get more support I was thinking of those clowns on youtube going "come on make this viral" clearly im the minority

I support you big guy but I fear this is a dead end. 

1 hour ago, DIPSLICK said:

lets make the hub ungovernable !!! and log out all together till our DIMANDS are met............😆

5 hours ago, mecheng89 said:

...DEFINITELY THINGS WE CAN'T DO WITHOUT....COMMON!...WHE'RE TALKING TO YOU ADMIN!...COMMON!

Edited by MORNE

57 minutes ago, MORNE said:

ps...glad to see i'm out the top 10 this year lol. rehab worked.

The true measure of whether your rehab worked if your conditioning went through the ceiling with all your added training time 😗

10 hours ago, 'Dale said:

The true measure of whether your rehab worked if your conditioning went through the ceiling with all your added training time 😗

Not necessarily training time, but time spent on other, more Important things than a bicycle forum i guess lol. I’ll admit though that i do want to ride more if i spend more time on here.

2 hours ago, MORNE said:

Not necessarily training time, but time spent on other, more Important things than a bicycle forum i guess lol. I’ll admit though that i do want to ride more if i spend more time on here.

Just yanking your derailleur @MORNE  Sounds good, man.

44 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Just yanking your derailleur @MORNE  Sounds good, man.

I know! Sorry if i came across as sarcastic haha. It wasn't meant to be. All i meant was i tried to find more important things to ‘waste’ my time on lol

I get that the ‘lowest form of humor’ is my my default mode on here👀😅