• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Tokai with Beattbox on stealth patrol -  springtime Cape at its best - my first time there since the broken shoulder - was a bit worried that it won't be strong enough - delighted to say I even got a little bit of air on one of the Snakes - the place is really riding sweet as honey at the moment - well done Tokai MTB - I'll be back! 

Was there Saturday....very exciting stuff happening...can't wait till it's all done! Well done guys!...

Went up the mast at Bloemendal on Sunday, due to a late start did most of the climbing in some serious heat, but the views and the downhill as well worth it.

post-132504-0-57532500-1571048185_thumb.png

post-132504-0-27863700-1571048413_thumb.png

Also went to have some fun at Lombard's after, fortunately didn't hear about and didn't run into the Cobra that other hubbers have mentioned.

post-132504-0-26355100-1571048431_thumb.png

post-132504-0-55465900-1571048438_thumb.png

Was there Saturday....very exciting stuff happening...can't wait till it's all done! Well done guys!...

You deff slowed that footage down. I was absolutely hauling down that trail. Definitely reaching the limits of the tires and the bike.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

SA, the country of opportunity.

We decided to have a braai on the M2 highway. What an awesome morning out.

The constructions workers just laughed at the Malungu's braai-ing on the highway.

They did inform us that they are behind schedule, and that the interchange will not open at the end of October

Dis Fkn awesome.

Details on that braai please. I think I need one.

You deff slowed that footage down. I was absolutely hauling down that trail. Definitely reaching the limits of the tires and the bike.

Ja, the wonders of video editing, hey......I deliberately used high frame rates when I heard you would be there, just so I could slow it down in post for the viewers to appreciate...... :clap:  :clap:

of course, I also had the camera set to superview!!!!! :ph34r:

PS...that's a super wide FOV.....

Edited by capediver

SA, the country of opportunity.

We decided to have a braai on the M2 highway. What an awesome morning out.

The constructions workers just laughed at the Malungu's braai-ing on the highway.

They did inform us that they are behind schedule, and that the interchange will not open at the end of October

That ups the anti way above the make-coffee-at-Helderberberg-mast rides I like to do.

Might have to wait until after fire season in the Western Cape though. Maar wie's bang?

not even the 40kph wind could put me off my planned ride today.

Had so much fun just jolling around the local trails

If you ain't smiling, you ain't doing it right

8bd1dbe6e623fdfdfff438ab9ad75afb.jpg

Bike on a bridge

1e6e69caa073873aafaf50809cff25e0.jpg

We desperately need rain, this little dam usually has a lot more water

c67a62eb1945fc499216663b1a8f2d72.jpg

Life behind bars. This is probably my favourite little piece of singletrack "Silos River switchbacks"

e96cf041d0fdde93dcfdbf4fc59a266d.jpg

I think this is a nyala ewe

6ebf9473dd57aee476e7185f3b3b858f.jpg

And of course I had to refuel

ff71fa5da58eb873b29826032e3974e7.jpg

I like how your bike goes quiet when it's in the air.  :thumbup: