• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

After returning to the Cape to find some re-arrangement of the garden, garden furniture and pot plants over the weekend and waking up pre dawn to a perfect day I smugly thought I had got my timing spot on.

post-41145-0-24678700-1579602262_thumb.jpg

Then I turned the corner into the Jonkershoek valley and reality set in, wind pumping down with a waterfall of cloud being driven into the top end.  Man was that a looooong ride to the top of the far end of Jonkers :eek: At one stage I was red lining to do about 15km/h on a contour road. On the upside getting back was pretty slick! 

post-41145-0-76025300-1579602285_thumb.jpg

post-41145-0-43997900-1579602544_thumb.jpg

No further than LWBs place of work.

Rear went flat right outside the entrance to his work, would not seal. Had to wake up my support crew to come fetch me.

Only saw this now. and I was at work on Saturday. 06H00-12H00.

Close to the Emperors entrance. Sorry dont know gate number

Ok that is the SRO(stores receiving). There is a technical parking there as well but I park further around, I go in at the Main gate for Airways park.

Ok that is the SRO(stores receiving). There is a technical parking there as well but I park further around, I go in at the Main gate for Airways park.

I know that entrance, have parked in there a good few times when visiting airways park.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for teh support crew) I did not make it that far.

Please understand me correctly, I'm not complaining about the rain, but how do I train or even cycle when it continually rains? I haven't got an indoor trainer or spinning bike, only have a mtb?