Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Working from home has completely messed up my commute to work routine.

So this morning I headed out with two of our commuter ladies who have also been working from home for a little spin out to Melkbos and back.

Overcast, but such an awesome morning to be on a bicycle.

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2020-10-05 at 8.18.16 AM.jpeg

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2020-10-05 at 8.17.59 AM.jpeg

We then did the final stretch on the green belts between the flowers.

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2020-10-05 at 11.38.22 AM.jpeg

Is that what a bike lane looks like!? wow

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowhere.... Stress and strain taking a toll on my health and wellbeing. Can see it on my resting heart rate over time in the GCM app, never really bothered with that!

The training bikes are washed and raring to go, maybe this afternoon, maybe tomorrow who knows [emoji848]3a2611d9c8c80bd0ace593d81ec9d3e1.jpg

Take it easy.

Me? I'm actually riding out your neck of the woods later today.

Went round and round and round in circles last night. Always fun at Killarney. No pictures. I was in the red the whole time so no time for selfies. Lot's to learn about drafting and when to push/back off.

Went round and round and round in circles last night. Always fun at Killarney. No pictures. I was in the red the whole time so no time for selfies. Lot's to learn about drafting and when to push/back off.

damn, is that still happening? (cycling)

Nowhere.... Stress and strain taking a toll on my health and wellbeing. Can see it on my resting heart rate over time in the GCM app, never really bothered with that!

The training bikes are washed and raring to go, maybe this afternoon, maybe tomorrow who knows [emoji848]3a2611d9c8c80bd0ace593d81ec9d3e1.jpg

Sorry to hear this and hope things get back to normal soon.

Got a lift to Kimberley.

Rode back to Bloem on MTB on gravel roads.

Sorry, no pics of the ride. Eyes were full of dust. It is hectic dry in the Free State and Northern Cape.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20201004-200830.png

I also wanted to do The Matsa! Mistimed my visit to Kimberley with a week..

Winter is coming part 3

Can feel autumn is in the air, cool enough for arm warmers, crisp enough to look forward to that post  ride coffee and nice and clear for pictures.

attachicon.gifa.JPG

Cows having a relaxing Sunday munch

attachicon.gifb.JPG

attachicon.gifc.JPG

For a minute i thought this was where Sagan might live

attachicon.gifd.JPG

attachicon.gife.JPG

Been raining here for 2 weeks now and hardly seen the sun.At least the area is green again after a very dry summer :thumbup:

Been raining here for 2 weeks now and hardly seen the sun.At least the area is green again after a very dry summer :thumbup:

Yeah its been a decent summer  :D

Definitely gone tho...tempratures are dropping and fresh snow on the mountain peaks

(Yesterday's ride)

Oom Ben didn't lie, it's blerrie windy in da Souf.

I felt like staying here:

20201007-123626.jpg

BTW, what happened to the MX track nearby here?

The wind has been consistently cr@p for the last month plus. I can only recall one ride in the last while with virtually no wind. And it’s always in your face on the way home,always.

The mx track is still there . Well at least I think so ????it is on my blindside going out though ????