• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

The mx track is still there . Well at least I think so it is on my blindside going out though

It looked like it was gone, only a radio controlled car track left there or something.

It looked like it was gone, only a radio controlled car track left there or something.

it’s supposed to be a drifting track.

The MX track disappeared about 5-6 years back mostly due to the Xumbugs tracks opposite the mall.

Indoors. In Ireland, eerrrr France / Italy.... with a South African

b730c4c0bf3e4a20c2ddaca656b79e1b.jpg

i was watching a documentary last night about a Google Exec doing a jump from the stratosphere. The parachute consultant’s name is “Blikkies” Blignaut.

With a tailwind coming home, I thought I’d give a mates KOM a go, with 103km in the legs. Watching the segment time on my head unit, showing I was 1 sec ahead for most of the ride, I knew I had to push the last few meters. Turned out I was chasing my PB and not his KOM. 2 seconds faster for me.

Next time... [emoji4]

f014008d4270fdcea89546a2efdacd9a.jpg

Back home through Rondebosch. Sad to see how many of the local churches are starting to look like dilapidated jails with weeds, vagrants, litter, empty parking lots, burglar bars, fences, locks, chains and closed entrances. 

post-17716-0-44435000-1602410447_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR