Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

8 hours ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

Good to see you back on the bike - be careful with those trickstuff brakes !

It was good to be back!, wore the rear pads to metal on this ride so had to replace then afterwards.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, copperhead said:

I don't know if anyone can help! I will be in Brittstown in a couple of days. Does anyone know of or can help me with a piece of grass to camp for the night and a shower? I am not sure if it is good etiquette to ask or not. May as well try once. If so please DM me. I am in Williston now. Leaving here shortly so expect to be there in 2 or 3 days. 

Thank you if anyone can help. I think my number is also in my profile. Have a lekka Monday. 

Be safe out there, Bru

On 1/15/2022 at 10:28 AM, Nakoota said:

I only managed ±200km on the bike since the end of 2020, time to get back to it. Modderfontein did it's best to break this resolve but she failed (or i have a concussion from going head first into that hole at 30km/h when my front wheel got stuck in the one in front of it) :)

IMG_2176.JPG

IMG_2175.JPG

IMG_2169.JPG

Yep - You need to bypass those reeds after the rains we been having. Either the mud and holes will get you or the snakes hunting frogs in summer.

1 hour ago, copperhead said:

Is that cloud seriously flipping me off?

20220118_175130.jpg

20220118_170055.jpg

20220117_194803.jpg

20220117_194843.jpg

Stunning!!  I only do single nights out on short trips usually on coastal pathways.  I imagine those long days on Karoo roads in stunning environs must be a zen-like pleasure.  Thanks so much for sharing your amazing images bruh.

awesomesir.JPG.01e674889ff980acb50ebfd30c7fcb91.JPG