• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally did Red Phoenix thanks to some help finding it 😁 my type of trail no peddling needed all the way down 👌🏻

The clay sections are like snot when wet, my boet took a close up sample to confirm 🤣

To the guy who passed us on the way up between #5 and #6 FFFF@@@@ck bru did mamma promise you something if you get home early. I have never seen someone climb that speed and that is not a easy trail to negotiate. Well done!, that must be a new record. I don't care even that it was on a Ebike I won't be able to go up that speed even on a motorbike 😂

20240630_102931.jpg

20240630_104904.jpg

20240630_094907.jpg

6 hours ago, Me rida my bicycle said:

Finally did Red Phoenix thanks to some help finding it 😁 my type of trail no peddling needed all the way down 👌🏻

The clay sections are like snot when wet, my boet took a close up sample to confirm 🤣

To the guy who passed us on the way up between #5 and #6 FFFF@@@@ck bru did mamma promise you something if you get home early. I have never seen someone climb that speed and that is not a easy trail to negotiate. Well done!, that must be a new record. I don't care even that it was on a Ebike I won't be able to go up that speed even on a motorbike 😂

20240630_104904.jpg

@MORNE 's tree 🤐 😁

7 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

@MORNE 's tree 🤐 😁

It is! But you’ll notice that the branch is not there anymore. His bike above his head resembles where it used to be though!

context @Me rida my bicycle:

There used to be a low hanging branch over that bridge which meant people my height had to do a proper squat to get under it. My first ever time going down there at speed, i obviously didn't know about it and it knocked my clean of my bike🤣

Also one of my favs there.

6 hours ago, MORNE said:

It is! But you’ll notice that the branch is not there anymore. His bike above his head resembles where it used to be though!

context @Me rida my bicycle:

There used to be a low hanging branch over that bridge which meant people my height had to do a proper squat to get under it. My first ever time going down there at speed, i obviously didn't know about it and it knocked my clean of my bike🤣

Also one of my favs there.

There are advantages to being short, I'm not easy to spot in a crowd and I easily miss low branches on the trails 🤣

4 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Spent a few days in Knysna last week. Tried out the Harkerville red as well as the Concordia Contours.

2GbiLpV3tDoxjMgL-k8RjNj9FqnSkpCuudHMQ3tkSCk-2048x1536.jpg

EUxSs-ygkGiD0z-2qPNsWz3hZAPOCj1VkQVZrkGErRo-1536x2048.jpg

mTncahEj-rFltZz7dy53BuEGkwDbbJegUY9_X8zSrzo-1536x2048.jpg

N6vNWCunGNhBaQjWTLuyJoSbqBNgIItuLQYg_2NBA0c-1536x2048.jpg

OHgm945CoghjvhijPX2LEr02KIM-dCGjbbAzjNKxC2U-1536x2048.jpg

QHL564BkKCFC9AvIjtPaZCzsVBUzn9P8G07amqe32P4-1536x2048.jpg

XwTcFRkRJvLkkZHCm5kkFY_hSKoGD_HjbJSjUlwCIaE-1536x2048.jpg

ZX21PUTKhWBXQc4WTK2f91byexmCOsUJszQp9-bEkew-1536x2048.jpg

I haven't been there in years but for views i reckon its quite spectacular . The trails are not the greatest but it could be a good day on the bike