Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Eden & Mont Marie on a Spez Levo on Saturday

Roadie ride yesterday HB-Noordhoek-HB-Camps Bay-HB (Human Powered bike)

Then a quick 2 hour electric burn at Tokai

Up

Boulders

Mast

Snakeys * 2

Vasbyt

Home

Anyone want me to do an honest review on an E-bike?

do it, dude. 

It's PRECISELY that reason that I would buy an e-bike. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Add your thoughts HERE. Should have mine before the end of the week...

Interesting read, thanks Iwan. :thumbup: It gives me hope for keeping up with my youngsters! :blush:

Nice write-up.

Thanks !

:devil:   :devil:  clearly you dont like the fatty, I really dont have space, but I am such a nice guy I will make space to save you the misery ...   :devil:   :devil:

:D  :D Lekker lag ek nou.......only because your write-up made me feel better for getting passed by a rocket up the beginning of the Tokai climb!

Edited by DJR

Did 30 km of meerendal... Perfect for this Noob

Only my second time on a mtb , did the entire route except dorsberg. Legs not strong enough for that climb yet.

Did 2 climbs of stair way to heaven without stoping on both climbs but still can't do mine shaft without a wobble and a fall ????

I was invited by the new trail management at Cradle Moon Lodge to give the trails in their current state a bash and share my experience with them...

I've had my fair share to say about all the goings on that happened when Heia Safari transitioned to Cradle Moon Lodge .. so no double standards here by me going..

Trails are pretty much as I remember them from about 2 years ago (I think that's the last time I was there)

Minor Changes to yellow, like the addition of these bridges for when the rains (hopefully soon) come

post-6012-0-34075000-1505214288_thumb.jpg

blue gum(?)forest areas the same, nice and flowy

post-6012-0-20217100-1505214279_thumb.jpg

The view of the dam is always pretty 

post-6012-0-05966800-1505213610_thumb.jpg

no matter where.. it's a real privilege to ride in this country and see scenes like this up close

post-6012-0-66920400-1505213626_thumb.jpg

Overall, nice ride, red and yellow about 30km and just over 700m climbing..

But I'd have to be really desperate to be torn away from my beloved VG for a ride

This is a sincere apology to my Red Mistress - for neglecting you all winter long. The ride up Pukies Hill (Rhodes Memorial) this afternoon made me realize what I have missed. I promise to leave that Stealth Black Bitch (Mtb) alone for a bit! The Old Blue Girl (Titanio) also, promise! I love you the best! You are the fastest, the sleekest, the sexiest and the most beautiful of all my Mistresses. Enjoy the bunch of Keurboom flowers!   :wub: 

post-17716-0-34376400-1505317612_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR