Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

A proper coffee ride today, where everyone took it easy. The fine for anyone found riding in the big chainring was to buy everyone else coffee.

afaa5de8effa74f2cf7d97478c007cde.jpg

60453716b3ca3f8a49debbea2b59c591.jpg

Looks awesome! Where on this side of Jozi are you doing 64km with 1000m of elevation? Camaro/Alberton? Edited by TyronLab

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome! Where on this side of Jozi are you doing 64km with 1000m of elevation? Camaro/Alberton?

Alberton to Melrose Arch via Primrose, Bedfordview, Sandringham and Highlands North. After a coffee stop, through Houghton to Munro Drive, Sylvia’s Pass (the switchbacks), Royal Oak drive and back home.

Garmin Connect, after elevation correction, shows 858m of elevation.

e3fa6eb2faf6c96ffa66598ef9036cc3.jpg

Joined a group this morning on their training ride. These guy's made me wish I stayed in bed! Fortunately most of the ride was in the dark so they couldn't see just how badly I was suffering. [emoji33]

2fc509515b959f6d9f6d45c85d403c8b.jpgba80c8df0a92b3eca941ad4869ff909e.jpg

Join them often and watch your curve go up ????

To Coffee and then later to work ... this is our "private parking" space at Villa 47 on Bree Street in the mornings.

Like the picture. Great colours, composition,  texture, contrasting curves and straight lines.  :thumbup:

Thanks, it irks me though that the top tube is not running parallel with galvanised pipes at the skirting level. :P

Like the picture. Great colours, composition,  texture, contrasting curves and straight lines.  :thumbup:

Merida TFS500 from black to yellow/strange green.17b04adf3eac34a0c3c1b1d634908605.jpg

Now I need advice, I want to put Merida either on the sides (left and right) of the downtube next to the bottle cage or one on the bottom under the downtube. And off course, which color, white Merida on clear or black Merida on clear?

I blacked out the red on the bottle cages as well today.

Edited by BSG

Consider speaking to Justine at CBR in Durbanville.

She made us a stickers in different colour combinations ... Not in my wildest dreams would I have thought of white lettering on a light green bike - it WORKS !!