Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some new road bike wheels (Lun Routte SE) that I finally got to test out after having to wait for two weeks due to stupid covid:

original_73a4a9ab-824c-4209-92fb-ae78f785faf7_20231015_081343.jpg.d123a31e3fa4e9303e3092a8b5471810.jpg

Unfortunately the wind was crazy jerky coming down next to the mountain so got a bit scared, but they felt pretty great most of the time. Not sure it would have been different with my old shallow wheels.

Got myself the Red-E Aura open air earphones for my solo rides. Sound quality is pretty good. Cant compete against something in ear but at least I can hear my surrounds while listening to music and not having to force those who I pass or pass me to hear my music either.

On 10/16/2023 at 9:41 AM, Maniax said:

Received my Redshift stem through Amazon on Friday. what a joy!  Our gravel roads here are horrible.  The difference is immediately noticeable.

Screenshot_2023-10-16-09-42-32-634_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Man these look cool.! 😃 I’m not sold on the saddle suspension but the stems I see value in I think.. 

please let us know how it rides.?!

shot😉🤘🏻

18 minutes ago, Michael Dewing said:

Man these look cool.! 😃 I’m not sold on the saddle suspension but the stems I see value in I think.. 

please let us know how it rides.?!

shot😉🤘🏻

i bought the sworks c-gr cheaply, and it works well.  not suspension. just taking the shock out of the knocks.

But the stem is another animal all together.  Love it.  its one of those products that simply says what it does and does what it says.  Its expensive for a stem though, but worth it.

5 minutes ago, Maniax said:

i bought the sworks c-gr cheaply, and it works well.  not suspension. just taking the shock out of the knocks.

But the stem is another animal all together.  Love it.  its one of those products that simply says what it does and does what it says.  Its expensive for a stem though, but worth it.

Yeah exactly what you need from a seat post and no more.. I’m interested in the trek isospeed system.. reckon that with a redshift stem would be really nice.. otherwise just lift your bum a bit when things get hairy🤣🤣..

one day when I can afford a big boy gravel bike I’ll get a checkpoint and a fitting to know what length stem to buy.. and then it’s on.!🥳🤘🏻

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...